Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Technical Stuff

Old 21st April 2008, 14:59   #1
Default Interior Temperature Display for SX4

I'm sure it would have been discussed somewhere but I am unable to locate it. I'm looking for a digital thermometer which displays outside & inside temperature. My SX4 displays the outside temperature but not the inside one, also the outside temp shown sometimes feels unrealistic.

Pls let me know if any such devices are available and for how much?

Shankyz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 6th March 2012, 13:29   #2
Default Re: Interior Temperature Display for SX4

Why would you need an interior temperature display? (by the way, do you have V*i or Z*i model?) - as in Z*i (I guess also in V*i), it is auto temp. control, so internal temperature will anyway be what you set it to.
Also, I was getting a freezing symbol and the temp. was coming in range of 0-3 degree-C (may be the sensor is not working). Found further information here - Information Display - Instrument Panel - Suzuki SX4 Owners Manual - Suzuki SX4 - Suzuki manuals (though this is for US-specific models).
car-go is offline   Reply With Quote