Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Technical Stuff

Old 16th March 2016, 19:07   #31
BHPian

Default Re: Autocop Central Locking Issue

I have the inbuilt Nippon Security System which came with my 2010 Ritz VXi Genus(the same which comes in the ZXi version as well, buttons inbuilt in the key)
After i rear ended an innova last week(not a major incident, no dents but a hole in the bonnet due to the rear bull guard of the Innova ), I am facing issues with the central Locking
The issue that I am facing now is that on locking it beeps twice(Earlier it used to beep once), Also, on unlocking it beeps twice(same as earlier).
No problem with that, however, earlier the car used to auto lock when the speed used to cross 20 kmph which is not happening now.

Any fix to that
InControl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16th March 2016, 20:04   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by InControl View Post
I have the inbuilt Nippon Security System which came with my 2010 Ritz VXi Genus(the same which comes in the ZXi version as well, buttons inbuilt in the key)
After i rear ended an innova last week(not a major incident, no dents but a hole in the bonnet due to the rear bull guard of the Innova ), I am facing issues with the central Locking
The issue that I am facing now is that on locking it beeps twice(Earlier it used to beep once), Also, on unlocking it beeps twice(same as earlier).
No problem with that, however, earlier the car used to auto lock when the speed used to cross 20 kmph which is not happening now.

Any fix to that
Something must have gone wrong with your bonnets locking mechanism. Maybe the central locking switch itself at the bonnet may be damaged in the collision.

Usually when the bonnet / boot / hatch are not fully locked the Nippon OEM central locking in Maruti vehicles gives two chirps when locked. Even in this condition, the doors will be locked.
Ramon is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2017, 19:02   #33
BHPian

Reviving an dormant thread. Where do I get battery for Autocop remote? The battery is not the coin type but its more of AA/AAA type but smaller. I tried to search online but could not get it. Is there a shop in Bangalore where I can get it?
TorqueyTechie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2017, 20:04   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqueyTechie View Post
Reviving an dormant thread. Where do I get battery for Autocop remote? The battery is not the coin type but its more of AA/AAA type but smaller. I tried to search online but could not get it. Is there a shop in Bangalore where I can get it?
Search for car remote battery on google. I got several of them on ebay.in and saw GP brand was the most popular. Should cost around 200 INR.
deep_bang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2017, 21:31   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqueyTechie View Post
Check in the mobile shops or shops which sell/service cameras. They normally have these kind of batteries. I had once replaced them in Marathalli couple of years back and not sure if the shop is still there. It was next to the SBI ATM near the signal on top of the underpass at the junction.
dass is offline   Reply With Quote