Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Technical Stuff

Old 24th June 2008, 12:35   #1
Default M800 fuse blows out - need help

I am facing one issue with my M800 DX MPFI. A couple of times now it has happened that it has refused to start
in the morning. Reason for the same was found to be blown fuse both of the times and was corrected by my driver

This has now happened twice in about two months. I am confused why is this happening
One thing that I notice is that my driver is in habit of switching on the AC as soon as the engine starts. Personally
I always wait for the engine temperature needle to come in the middle before I switch on the AC. I am wondering if
putting the AC immediately puts a lot of load which leads to this problem. Why I suspect so is that today the engine
had come to life and it kind of died almost when the AC knob was pressed. After that it was cranking but not coming
to life and did so only after the fuse thing was fixed

Awaiting your opinion and feedback...
svaid is offline   Reply With Quote