Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Technical Stuff

Old 11th March 2005, 02:06   #1
Default Which Filter Do You Think Is Better?

Hey people i was just wondering..acoording to you'll which filter is more better...? i mean would you prefer K&N Filter's Or Pipercross Filter's? Because After Confirming From Reliable Sources some people dp prefer pipercross to k&n ...many say pipercross is better for drag events well k&n on the other hand is a very stable filter for regular use...please do [post your comments..thanks a lot..cheers...!
dragger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2005, 09:51   #2
Senior - BHPian

its like saying NOS is etter or NITROUS EXPRESS....it all depends on car and it its application. yes i do agree that the piper cross is better for drags because theyu have been made for strip purposes and not for daily use.
there is a line of piper cross filters which can be used on a daily basis. mostly piper cross are used for ram air technology or the ram pods. this is what piper cross got famous for.
iceman91 is offline   Reply With Quote