Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Technical Stuff

Old 11th September 2008, 14:36   #16

Their Programme is shifted to next week now and will be able to give the updates only after meeting them and after the job's done!!
The_Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th September 2008, 15:03   #17

Keep us posted warrior.

rahuldeodhar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2008, 00:17   #18
Default Beware

Guys never do the polish.The polish guys will use buffing machine,this will make the windscreen dull after a few months.So stay away from polish.
kedarwalke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th September 2008, 11:23   #19

Hey guys I do not know if this is the same problem that you are referring to, but I am having a really irritating problem which is similar in nature on my 2006 Innova. While driving in the rain with my wipers on, on coming headlights seem to light up the entire windscreen in patches. I cannot then see anything through the windscreen, but just a lit up wind screen, sort of like a glare. And this happens immediately after the wiper has passed across the surface, and disappears a couple of seconds later. It sort of behaves as if the wiper has left a small film of water behind, which when evaporates clears up the problem. It reappears as soon as the wiper makes the next pass across the wind screen. Problem persisted even after replacing the wiper blade some time back. If someone has a fix please do let me know because it is really difficult (and dangerous) to drive with this in the rain nowadays.
S.H.Shankar is offline   Reply With Quote