| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|30th January 2010, 01:49||#31|
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: RJ 14
Thanked: 94 Times
What problem you were facing from brake master cylinder? Is there wheel jamming type some?
|30th May 2010, 22:14||#32|
Join Date: Apr 2010
Thanked: 401 Times
I read your post today. Over Heating in rebuilt engine, causes may be many.
1) rings gap may be less. This leads to tighten of pistons
2) main & connecting bearing seating .
3) running in of the engine with no load. At least for 6hrs.(3hrs in circulating cold water.3hrs circulating same hot water)
4) engine head surface. Should be clean, even, no pores near the valves.
5) a/c condenser should cleaned by pressurized air. Radiator to be over hauled thoroughly, check for leakage. Paint it dual black. heat dispersion will be better.
6) never use a/c at least for 1000km.
7) change all the rubber hoses.
8)pump calibration and proper timing is amost.
Lastly, I don’t think brake has something to do engine over heating. Brake problem will heat brake disc/drums.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Engine for Tata SIERRA||samybravo||Modifications & Accessories||52||18th July 2012 17:23|
|Zen Engine overhauling||enigmatictech||Modifications & Accessories||12||1st February 2010 10:10|
|Diesel overhauling||TeddyBear||Technical Stuff||6||21st March 2008 16:59|
|HELP Transplant Petrol Engine In TATA SIERRA||malvechaitanya||Modifications & Accessories||3||16th February 2007 22:20|