Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Technical Stuff

Old 11th September 2008, 05:34   #1
Default Esteem Service Center Bangalore Info

Hi guys needed an info for my Esteem Lxi Sep 2006 model done 20,000kms.I have just moved to Bangalore and looking for a good service workshop who can do a good oil change(which synthetic oil is good),need to fit in K&N filter(which one is good) and also need to fix a sub and amp.I am looking at a workshop who can do a good job in and around banaswadi,kamanahalli,ringroad.I need to do this fast especially service the car as I am doing 100kms everyday.
Airtejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th September 2008, 21:52   #2
Senior - BHPian

There is just one k&n filter for Esteems, according to their global website. I recently got it for my car. Idling has improved a lot and the car is definitely more peppy and fun to drive. I am yet to calculate the change in FE though. Whoever you buy the filter from will help you put it on. It's a very simple basic job. Authorised service stations generally don't encourage modifications like synthetic oil or k&n etc. Maruti doesn't like competition for its MGP. Best of luck
Sudipto-S-Team is offline   Reply With Quote