Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Technical Stuff

Old 8th November 2008, 21:43   #1
BHPian

Unhappy Getz Indicator display in dash problem

The left indicator display on my dashboard has suddenly stopped working today. Only the display in the dash is not working. The indicators were blinking properly when i got down and checked.

I would like some advice on what i must do now and what are my options.
a) Can Hyundai service fix this indicator light in the dashboard or should we change the whole display unit?
b) Has anyone had any similar experience? If the complete display must be replaced, can I get this replaced under warranty? (I have warranty valid for another 6 months.). Also if the entire display is replaced, my ODO readings will also be reset .

help me guys.
K a s h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2008, 09:13   #2
BHPian

I've had a somewhat similar problem with my Getz high beam flash. It was sticky.. about 30% of the time, it would not return from highbeam. During 2nd service they replaced the indicator stalk , the problem reappeared, then recently they replaced it again, but I still have the issue although a lot less frequently.

Regardless of the issue, Hyundai was prompt in replacing the parts under warranty.
PraveenM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th November 2008, 00:10   #3
BHPian

Thats nice to hear. Im planning to check with Hyundai service this weekend.
K a s h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th November 2008, 00:23   #4
Team-BHP Support

im sure its just an led they have to replace. probably wont be a big issue. and hyundai is prompt with replacing things under warranty. dont worry.
Akshay1234 is offline   Reply With Quote