Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Technical Stuff

Old 16th February 2009, 13:37   #16

So that answers my question i guess (Post 7) - Bangalore does have rats.

Glad your car is fixed.
Samir Taheer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2011, 18:46   #17
Default Re: Weird Sound in AC Blower Fan in Swift petrol

Do you have any photographs of the AC Vent ?

I haven't tinkered around with my swift , but have a visiting rat that keeps peeing and pooping all over the air filter housing.

You might want to check http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...-car-rats.html (How do you protect your car from rats?) if you're experiencing a rat problem.

Originally Posted by Endofdayz View Post
thanks for all the suggestion guys.. u guys rock. I setup an appointment with MASS and they indeed dropped to my place as this wierd problem started after the second service. i was shocked to see in the AC vent rats had cut and stuffed all sort of smoke packs, smoke ends, news papers clothes and what not. actually i never switch on the air circulation from outside. while service someone had selected that option. when i turned on the AC all this dust went and got collected on the fan chamber. they have advised to keep some rat kill under the hood and to never change the setting to outside circulation as bangy roads has lot of dust. i have changed my parking spot not.. lets see how things work out. thank you guys for all the suggestion. you guys rock.

and happy 5 anniversary T-bhp....
rpk is offline   Reply With Quote