Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Technical Stuff

Old 10th November 2009, 15:47   #16
Senior - BHPian

How long has this light been on? I would suggest that you check the tightness of the nuts in the battery terminals first. If it does not go off, have it checked asap.

As soon as my Alto came back to the show room post registration, one day prior to the actual delivery date, I took it out for a spin accompanied by a guy from the showroom. All dash board lights went off after I cranked the engine, released hand brake and started rolling, except this one light! I did not know what light it was and asked my companion, who told me not to worry and continue driving. As soon as we returned to the show room, he told me to switch off the engine, took out a spanner and tightened the very nuts I have mentioned above. Thereafter the light went off as soon as the engine was cranked, and the problem has not returned.
Gansan is online now   Reply With Quote