Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Technical Stuff

Old 26th July 2009, 16:50   #1
Senior - BHPian

Default torque vs rpm vs bhp graph : DDIS 1.3 MJD

HI Guys, I tried my best to get the graph of the bhp vs torque vs rpm of the 1.3 mjd "national" engine online but no joy (surprised me), so on a suggestion from a fellow bhp team member i tried www.marutisuzuki.com and got this reply

"Thank you for visiting our website. we regret to inform you that sharing of information related to core technical issues of our vehicle are not permitted. please feel free to revert to us for any query or clarification"

The same graph is available for the petrol swift in their brochure but that of the DDIS is not. "core technical issue" made me LOL.

A search thru the forum showed me this http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/iipcache/84889.jpg but without units on any axis. doesnt look genuine to me.

Can anyone point me to this "secret" graph? thanks
GD

Last edited by goandude : 26th July 2009 at 17:01. Reason: added link
goandude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2009, 22:12   #2
BHPian

The swift brochure has the torque and power curve you are looking for! It definitely isn't classified info

I have a copy of the same, but the resolution is too poor. It is exactly the same as the one you have found on the forum though.

Also, pete's performance website has the before and after torque curve. Google's your friend.
d3mon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th July 2009, 11:07   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3mon View Post
The swift brochure has the torque and power curve you are looking for! It definitely isn't classified info

I have a copy of the same, but the resolution is too poor. It is exactly the same as the one you have found on the forum though.

Also, pete's performance website has the before and after torque curve. Google's your friend.
The one on Dzire website is for petrol. Got the diesel graph from pete's website. Didnt know that the torque comes up so steeply aprox <1800. but flat thereafter upto 3000 rpm.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Torque RPM Swift.doc (28.0 KB, 1961 views)
goandude is offline   Reply With Quote