Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Technical Stuff

Closed Thread

Old 4th March 2010, 14:13   #151
BHPian

Sachin's Reply,

Sorry was not in the office for 2-3 days, by the way would like to tell Nikhil that I have never ever even got checked the Vehicle other than the *** (BU Bhandari) and from the respose of the FIAT officers I think I should opt for selling off the vehicle, with the problem known to all if anyone intrested in the deal please mail me their offer at sachinrthakkar@hotmail.com.... No point in fighting for justice in INDIA its sheer waste of time i suppose, and then have a lot to do other than this Bullshit, what if I will have to face a loss, its better than going along with the Company who has no ethics atleast about their cutomers. When many of friend on the net tried contacting Senior official of the company they reply that its me who is making a issue out of nothing and not cooperating. Well friends from the very first week of the purchase i have being constantly following up to get the issue resolved and to let you all know I have never ever lost my cool or did anything offensive had visited the *** atleast 15 times when ever they called me for an inspection and also the car sent to the factory twice that too when they felt like calling and still the senior officials calling me non cooperative, may be the staff of the company with whom i was in conversation must have given this feed back to their seniors to save their inefficiencies and EGO. Anyways whats the point wasting my precious time on these issue of their intrests. LIFE NEVER ENDS ON THESE SMALL THINGS, yes but one thing for sure I will always feel being CHEATED by these peoples....
Old 4th March 2010, 14:26   #152
Senior - BHPian

Pawan, as a last ditch effort, ask your friend to write to Mr.Ratan Tata.
Tata is a joint partner in this Tata-Fiat alliance, and I am sure Mr.Tata would never want his customer to be disatisfied with their product & service!
Only he can pull the strings now.
Old 4th March 2010, 14:41   #153
BHPian

@finneyp: I will ask Sachin to write a mail to Mr. Ratan Tata. But I doubt if anybody knows Mr. Rata Tata's email address.

I will ask Sachin to give a try what Nikhil and others are suggesting to ractify the problem.
Old 4th March 2010, 16:21   #154
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by finneyp View Post
Pawan, as a last ditch effort, ask your friend to write to Mr.Ratan Tata.
Tata is a joint partner in this Tata-Fiat alliance, and I am sure Mr.Tata would never want his customer to be disatisfied with their product & service!
Only he can pull the strings now.
Finney, I would say high hopes. Have not you gone through the Dr Pullakaran's story on his Indica and battle with TATA and then unethical ways of TATA's handling things. I am sure Dr must have mailed all seniors in TATA but to no avail. I dont think Mr Ratan Tata would even give it a try to look into the things. He is a busy man and happy doing things relevant to him. I have high respect for him and would be happy to see if he helps Sachin, but dont rely on such things.
Old 4th March 2010, 16:37   #155
Senior - BHPian

But just before you ditch the car. Why dont you get the alignment data of your car from a competent alignment centre. Compare it with another Punto and see what is different in your car.

Just to see. Before you ditch the car at such high losses.
Old 4th March 2010, 16:46   #156
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemithomas View Post
But just before you ditch the car. Why dont you get the alignment data of your car from a competent alignment centre. Compare it with another Punto and see what is different in your car.
+1

Also do what Nikhib had suggested earlier.
Old 4th March 2010, 17:14   #157
Senior - BHPian

Abnormal tyre wear is not a good enough reason to give up on the car itself. If the inner side of the tyre is wearing out, the car is running excessive negative camber. Forget FIAT, take it to any of the reputed garages in town and get a complete suspension check done. They might help you solve the prob.

Shan2nu
Old 4th March 2010, 17:20   #158
BHPian

Sachin's Reply:

Writting to Mr. Ratan Tata already done that, it reached his office I got the information from inside but .... ? Well will get the aligment report by week end and then let you know. I reach back Pune late in the evening so said will do that on week end.

I asked Sachin to give a try what BHPian suggests, and he agreed. Friends, please help him with your all experties.
Old 4th March 2010, 18:45   #159
BHPian

I many times feel that Indian customers are targeted only for the sake of sales numbers.
However the customer support remain good only until the issues can be solved easily.

I hope the allignment does good.
Old 4th March 2010, 23:02   #160
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by finneyp View Post
+1

Also do what Nikhib had suggested earlier.
+1 to that from my side also. Have been following this thread for sometime. The eternal optimist in me is telling me that the problem will be identified and rectified at a competent 3rd party workshop. That you never ever got it checked other than BU Bhandari was wrong. A second opinion is always a good idea. Give it a try Sachin.
Old 5th March 2010, 08:50   #161
BANNED

All A.S.S. are not fully competent. You should try another one. Maybe they will solve the problem. Sometimes even an independent one can help. I had numerous small issues with my Swift which the dealer (CiL) could not/would not address. Just took it to Sai Service and they solved it. Try some other Fiat dealer.
Old 5th March 2010, 19:42   #162
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawan_pullarwar View Post
Here are Sachin's car painted
hey is this the problem with your particular piece or is it with all the PUNTOS being produced ??? because even I was planning to buy this car...
Old 5th March 2010, 22:49   #163
BHPian

You can also try getting some help from the Autocar India magazine. I have seen sections in the magazine where customers had similar problems with the service networks and Autocar coming to the rescue. Not sure how much of it is true, but its worth trying.
Old 12th March 2010, 13:26   #164
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawan_pullarwar View Post
..... ? Well will get the aligment report by week end and then let you know. I reach back Pune late in the evening so said will do that on week end.
Any updates on the events happened last week end(if any??)
Old 18th March 2010, 18:36   #165
BHPian

Default Good news. Case is still open

I have got below message from Sachin.

"Sorry didnt reply for long, just to update you going to have a meeting in this regards with Mr. Rajeev Kapoor (CEO - FIAT India) and also the concerned staff of Fiat and the delaer on 5th April 2010. Mr. Ganesh Baliga will also be accompaning me in the meeting. Hope something positive comes out of the same. will keep you and all the friends on Team Bhp updated on the same. Thanks a lot for all you support and advice."
Closed Thread