Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Technical Stuff

Old 21st December 2009, 13:16   #1
Default Engine Noise Issue in Punto MJD E+

Hi Team,

I own Punto E+ MJD, This Saturday evening when we went out all of a sudden I noticed whenever I slow down at signals & apply brakes and come to 1st gear there is a huge noise from the engine.

Its more like something is rotating with noise and its horrible

Even on Sunday i.e. yesterday the noise was there, i observed that the noise is happening only when the engine slows down or is at idle position and RPM is below 900 or 800.

While driving above 1000 its fine.

So I called up the Fiat guys asked for advice, they have asked me to bring the vehicle for a check-up, due to heavy rains couldnt go in the morning.

But the best part is from today morning there is no noise and engine is idling at 900 RPM only. So dont know if the Fiat Guys can find out the problem at all.

Did anyone face similar issue? Please advice. I am not that techy here so ignore my ignorance.

srikanthpotluri is offline   Reply With Quote