Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Technical Stuff

Old 26th December 2009, 17:01   #1
Default Liquid dripping into front passenger area of Innova

Sorry for posting here. I was not allowed to post in the 'advice' section. Please move it to appropriate sub-forum.

I have a question about my Innova. I drove from Bangalore to Chennai couple of days back. Towards the end of the journey, my wife, who was sitting in the front passenger seat, reported that some liquid was dripping on her feet.

Just above the passenger foot rest area, I can see a small tube from which a liquid is slowly dripping?

What is this liquid? It is a bit abrasive and I am not sure it is water.
Can you recommend some service centers that are in the Adyar area?
Should I have this checked and fixed before going back to Bangalore in a few days. Thanks.

Is there a sub-forum and thread for these type of questions? And why isn't every registered member allowed to post such questions.
oldmobile is offline   Reply With Quote