| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|24th January 2010, 13:37||#1|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Jan 2007
Thanked: 136 Times
Performance Clutch Kit for FIAT Adventure Sport 1.6
1. Is there a after market clutch kit that i could use on my FIAT Adventure 1.6. (not OEM)
2. How much would it cost and would it improve the performance of the car.
3. And the big question. How would it affect Mileage.
4. What all will be in the kit. Just the pressure plate or everything including the release bearings and all.
I checked on pete's website but could not find anything specific for the FIAT.
Want to get some idea before i speak personally to some dealer.
Thanks in advance.
Last edited by gemithomas : 24th January 2010 at 13:44.
|24th January 2010, 19:57||#2|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Sep 2006
Thanked: 365 Times
1. i am sure there are - try FIAT forum and turkmods dot com
2. 'performance' clutch should improve the 'performance' of the car - uhm! improves 0-100 thingy. sorry if i am wrong.
3. Mileage should come down ~ pick up will improve.
4. no idea.
speak to peter pickup @ FF.
off-topic - did you sort out the RHS indicator thingy?
wish you all the best and keep us updated if you find any information.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Embarking on an Adventure: My pre-owned Fiat Adventure||Samar117||Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports||42||10th January 2015 14:29|
|Fiat Adventure! Multiple Clutch Failures||akbaree||Technical Stuff||17||9th August 2009 19:28|
|76mm Honda performance pistons, baleno performance cam & NOS kit for sale.||mclaren1885||Shifting gears||6||16th September 2007 14:02|
|help me decide-palio sport or adventure sport 1.6 for city driving||premchetan||Hatchbacks||46||9th February 2007 17:44|
|New Fiat Adventure Sport @5.58 Lacs||merve_extreme||The Indian Car Scene||34||6th June 2005 14:46|