Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Technical Stuff

Old 28th December 2010, 03:52   #31
Default Re: Corolla key problem

I am left with only one key (With remote) for my Camry, I am planning to get a another for my Camry. I checked with Toyota dealer and he is asking for 10K for a replacement key (with remote), I asked for a key with remote and shockingly they don't give one.

Now, i am left with one key and buttons in the remote are in the stage of dying.

Can some one advise if some other company make duplicate key for Toyota immobilizer systems?? Have started a thread in the same topic.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...camry-key.html (Need help with Toyota Camry key)

Your response are highly appreciated.
camchennai is offline   Reply With Quote