Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Technical Stuff

Old 30th August 2010, 19:03   #1

Default Tyre Problem. Help Needed

Friends

I have a linea mjd which has run just 18500 kms. The ride and handling are exemplary to say the least. However, i have a problem with the stock goodyear tyres. Of late the vehicle has a very very jerky ride. Visited the neighbourhood alignment centre. Done both alignment and balancing. They found a problem with one of the tyres and replaced same with fresh stepney. However the jerk has intensified quick remarkably. Went back and they said its because of tyres and adviced i change all 5?? asked them to swap front ones to back. Now the jerk still there but feels different.

Its more pronounced around the 40kmph mark. feels much like going over a lump during the drive. Cant find any bulge though.

Question is can i claim with goodyear as the treads have limited wear.

Do these come with warrantee?? They are 2010 manufactured. If so how can i claim with them in kerala??

pls help as im wobbling all over the car seat at the moment.

Last edited by Jaggu : 30th August 2010 at 19:19. Reason: Please take time to use proper punctuations. Helps in readability. Thanks
canon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2010, 19:20   #2
Team-BHP Support

You will have to work with your dealer for a solution, only if they give a sign off after consulting with Fiat you stand a chance.
Jaggu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2010, 22:56   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggu View Post
You will have to work with your dealer for a solution, only if they give a sign off after consulting with Fiat you stand a chance.
now how may i do that?? pls advice. i have somebody whos is buddys with a lot of people at the dealership.
canon is offline   Reply With Quote