Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Technical Stuff

Old 30th September 2010, 23:02   #1
Default Water getting inside the front Door.....

Hi team,
I have a Hyndai accent 2009 model and i did have a complaint within first 4 months that right side front speaker was not functioning. I took it to a local accessories shop and when he checked he found that there was water inside the front door and speaker was all wet . He used a dryer and refitted the speaker and it was all working fine. Now after 8 months i am facing the same issue , this time when we checked it was found that the speaker has gone for a tose due to humidity and water .
Could you please suggest how this problem can be fixed or should i stop using front speakers.
garry.brant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2010, 23:09   #2

If you observe the under side or your door or the lower corners of the hall there must be slots or holes provided by manufacturer to drain the water as when it enters the doors.
If the slots are clogged then they wont allow the water to go out hence it will start accumulating inside the door which will results into your problem.

Just simply de-clogg the holes your problem should be solved.
jatinpatel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2010, 00:02   #3
Senior - BHPian

Also check the window garnish, If its wornout or uneven replace it.
SirAlec is offline   Reply With Quote