Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Technical Stuff

Old 17th November 2010, 10:01   #1
Default BRC Kit Problem - Cedia LPG

Hi All,

BRC Kit in my Cedia stopped functioning about 6 weeks back. I have been chasing quite a few people from BRC guys in Ahamedabad to HM Servive managers at Chennai to have it rectified. There is only 1 authorized dealer in Hyderabad who has been the most customer unfriendly & arrogant guy i have come across till date mainly because there is no one else to service BRC kits in Hyd.

It took 2 weeks & several follows ups with BRC & HM to have a cable shipped to check where the problem. I was told that the EC had gone kaput & another 2 weeks & several follows up later the EC arrived but it didnt resolve the problem. I'm being told by the Rohan automotive for the last 2 weeks now (BRC authorised dealer at Hyd) that they need another Cedia to check why the EC is not working, else he wants me to leave the vehicle with him for a week.

Anyone in the forum knows any other authorised BRC guys or reliable gas kit repairers who can help me resolve it.

LetsGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2011, 10:22   #2
Default Re: BRC Kit Problem - Cedia LPG

Wondering what happened next; Were you able to resolve the issue?
unni_s is offline   Reply With Quote