Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Technical Stuff

Old 16th December 2005, 10:56   #1
Default clutch depresses quickly

Hi all,
I own a 1 Palio and have 2 Santros. Both are 3 and 2 years old respectively. In 1 Palio and 1 Santro I have this problem. After shifting the gears, when I release the clutch it comes out quickly with a force. Hence I have to apply some pressure to release it slowly. And its a big pain in bumper to bumper traffic. And I don't see this problem in anotgher Santro. Please let me know whats the root cause of it. I am a very careful driver, I always press fully to change the gear and never touch the clutch except during gear change.

P.S: 1 santro belongs to my friend who is US and another Santro belongs to brother who is learning driving from me.
prkothan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th December 2005, 11:36   #2
Senior - BHPian

check the pedal play and have it adjusted by a technician... should sort out the problem.
Domnic is offline   Reply With Quote