Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Technical Stuff

Old 10th December 2010, 18:52   #16
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Huge clatter on a brand new Fiat Linea

he was fiat technician and the plant references which he gave proved he was trained at ranjangaon plant.

i specifically waited for him to come.
amit_mechengg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2010, 18:52   #17
BHPian

Default Re: Huge clatter on a brand new Fiat Linea

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit_mechengg View Post
i am observing that there is a huge kad kad kad kad noise when i accelerate at low rpms. this is more prominent during the initial few kms when the engine is cold say 5-6 kms and then reduces a lot.
Even I noticed the same in the TD Punto which I have driven today only. Its more like kat kat sound while revving at low RPM and went away after 8-10 KM. I asked the Sales Person about this noise and he said that its normal. I checked few other vechicles there which were parked overnight and everyone made the identical noise.
anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote