Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Technical Stuff

Old 27th June 2011, 16:08   #61
Default Re: Front Suspension failure in Chevy Beat!

Originally Posted by prasana_19 View Post
As I am planning to buy BEAT, i just want to know the update on this issue, as this would help the prospective buyers like me to take a decision. Have you received the letter / certificate from them?

To add, It would be better if you or any BHPians post a long term BEAT ownership review. When i was discussing with one of friends, he said so many complaints about BEAT like dashboard leak during heavy rain, poor gear box, not so good engine performance. Is it true? Can someone shed some light on them too? I feel this thread would be the better one to post this question, if mods feel otherwise, plz move it to the appropriate thread.
prasana_19 is offline   Reply With Quote