Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 22nd April 2012, 23:19   #16
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Fiat Linea MJD Dynamic - Ownership report *EDIT* 25,000 KM update

Quote:
Originally Posted by prakash_ajp View Post
Thanks, Ramesh! I didn't go on the Poombarai road at all. The most difficult road I encountered was near Kurunji Nagar, where I literally had to take it inch by inch to negotiate the huge stones on the road. BTW, I may have seen your car, though not sure. I remember seeing a Linea of that color a couple of times near Moonjikal. I made few trips to Kodai from August to December, so not sure which time of the year I saw the car, though.
I was at Kodai on 24th, 25th and 26th of December. I stayed at the Green Forest Resort, Fairy falls road. I don't remember seeing any other Linea during my trip over there. My Linea will again be visiting Kodai this weekend .
rameshnanda is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2012, 15:54   #17
BHPian

Default Re: Fiat Linea MJD Dynamic - Ownership report *EDIT* 25,000 KM update

Quote:
Originally Posted by rameshnanda View Post
I was at Kodai on 24th, 25th and 26th of December. I stayed at the Green Forest Resort, Fairy falls road. I don't remember seeing any other Linea during my trip over there. My Linea will again be visiting Kodai this weekend .
I was there during that time too. So, there is a good chance that it was your car. May be I saw your car as I was walking somewhere. I don't quite remember now.
prakash_ajp is offline   Reply With Quote