Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 23rd August 2012, 22:20   #121
Default Re: Black Bullet in Bangalore - VW Vento Highline TDi

Originally Posted by newtonMeter View Post
sure will get the pic soon. BTW did you get your ICE done?
Thanks; will wait for the pic & meanwhile I will check with the SA about the cover.

I purchased Witson ICE last year November. Details are in this & following posts (Black Bullet in Bangalore - VW Vento Highline TDi). To say the least, it was a really really worthy purchase.

Also I have few updates on Witson. After witnessing the success story of my Witson, my colleague too bought a Witson for his Vento. He bought the newly released ICE from Witson: W2-D9240V (check this link) & got it installed too. I liked this model too; but if I were to buy again, I will buy my existing model which has 8" screen only .

Also, wanted to update all about the MAPS. I could successfully upgrade to MapMyIndia maps of latest version (May 2012) in Witson & can see the difference in the update. I tried running Sygic maps which actually worked, but am stuck with the activation. Let me tell you it feels good to see beautiful maps with 3D images of buildings & other places on an 8" screen . (though I couldnt run Sygic on Witson, I could run the complete offline Sygic software with latest MapMyIndia maps on my Android which is another interesting story).
blackdiesel is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote