Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 12th July 2011, 19:19   #16
BHPian

Default Re: Ahhh, Finally the Marriage - Maruti Ritz VDi

Congrats on your ride.

Have the same car, even I'm kicking myself for not opting for the ABS version as I do some highway driving on it. The only way to improve safety I feel is to opt for thicker and stickier rubber.

Personally I just love the car, I like its short throw of the gear box, I can easily cruise at 140kmph on the highway, it has good GC. Overall I feel its a practical swift.
xtremeshock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2011, 21:18   #17
BHPian

Can not stop laughing at the way you have described the initial experience. Just brillant.

I wish i had read your posts on some threads that your almost buying the Ritz this month and your not getting any offers, would have helped with a couple of contact details to get a few things as freebies.

Anyways no worries, Happy you've chosen the right car, Please keep us posted with all details

Cheers
Nash24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2011, 22:05   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremeshock View Post
Congrats on your ride.

Have the same car, even I'm kicking myself for not opting for the ABS version as I do some highway driving on it. The only way to improve safety I feel is to opt for thicker and stickier rubber.
Thanks.

Trust me i find myself asking the same question time and again as to why did i buy it without ABS

But can't help now, so living with it

As you said she is a practical swift

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash24 View Post
Can not stop laughing at the way you have described the initial experience. Just brillant.

I wish i had read your posts on some threads that your almost buying the Ritz this month and your not getting any offers, would have helped with a couple of contact details to get a few things as freebies.

Anyways no worries, Happy you've chosen the right car, Please keep us posted with all details

Cheers
Thank you nash

Well for the freebies part of it, i did enquire and everybody said there are none available on any of the diesel variants

So left it at that

Regarding the updates and pictures, it will take atleast 3 weeks
shyam.n10 is offline   Reply With Quote