Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 3rd July 2011, 19:49   #16
BHPian
 
freakmuzik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Trivandrum
Posts: 439
Thanked: 265 Times
Default re: My 3 Cylinder Ride - Maruti Wagon R VXI ABS - 57,500 km! Update - Clutch replaced

aaggoswami, I have given my replies in BOLD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaggoswami View Post
1) Congrats on the new car! Its one of the best city hatches around. We have CNG Waggie ( the factory fitted one ) and can tell you its very practical car.

Thank you! And I did go through your very well updated thread!

2) Regarding AC sapping power. You will feel this more in city as the motor lacks low end punch. On highways, it wont make much of a difference.

Actually, I have a slightly different opinion here. Last time while on the highway, the car was sluggish with A/C on while overtaking. I tried switching off the A/C and tadaa!! Then came the power!! But, as you mentioned, keep the revvs high, and the car and the driver would be happy!! lol

3) Ride quality. As you said, its much improved, but IMO, its not that soft. At very low crawls, I could feel reasonably deep potholes which are not felt later on at speed.
IMO the new wagon R's suspension feels the best at between 40-90 kmph. One can say that the suspension is more refined and does a good job in this range.

I haven't yet noticed that while the car is very slow. Will check. And I agree with you completely on the rest.

4) I felt that the door are overall heavier than previous car. My cousin in A'bad has a Kappa i10 and when he tried to close the door, he could close it only partially. After a day in A'bad with Waggie, he appreicated that the overall the car feels more solid than the kappa i10 that he has.

A big YES to that! I couldn't believe myself while opening the door of the present W-R right after opening the door of the old gen! Amazing difference even in the manner the door shuts!

He also drove the car in A'bad a bit and his remarks did mention about a lot of engine noise and poor plastics as compared to i10. i10, he said, has better interior fit and finish along with much better NVH. I agree with this fact that engine is very noisy.

5) Performance. Quite good overall. Take this : 70 to 80 kmph acceleration in 5th gear is slower than 100 to 110 kmph in 5th gear. This speaks about range where K10B has grunt. I experienced this on E-way on this Thursday ( 30-06-2011 ). After 110 kmph, the car is a bit floaty, but overall its much better than earlier generation.

Enjoy the car and keep updating the thread.
Thank you aaggoswami!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrahul_2778 View Post
Lovely pics. I think the GTO style of reviews is getting more and more popular in TBhp.

Congrats on your new car. I did a couple of TDs on the new Wagon, but I found the lack of low end response too much to my dislike. Ended up booking a Ritz VDI (jumped a segment, and petrol to the popular D model). Will be taking delivery of my car the coming week.
Thank you!
Firstly, hearty Congrats for getting the Ritz! A very good choice indeed. Do post an ownership thread once you get the car.
And "shishya's" do get influenced by their GURU's .

Lack of low end response is annoying at times. We checked out the Ritz too and loved the car, but its too big to fit in our car porch! And all the best for your car delivery! BTW, did you opt for ABS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IQBAL VEERJI View Post
Hi, Boss I am releaved I have a compony in the plastic covers on seats in new car still not removed MATTER.
Haha! I know! I was just hoping that someone does not bring up that topic!! The reason is, the area we live is very very dusty and we have not been able to get seat covers due to various reasons! I totally hate the plastic covers staying there for a long time! Hoping to get the seat covers soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluevolt View Post
Congratulations on your WagonR. I like the way you have written this review with all those very nice pictures, rating it five stars

Enjoy your WagonR and drive safe.
Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vishygk View Post
It shows in your review; very informative and helpful to prospective buyers. I have one question,do you think this is easy/comfortable to drive for a really short person ?(5 feet tall - My mom's height!)
Thank you. I guess its fine once you adjust the seat correctly. My mom is 5'2 or 5'3 and she is really happy with the vision. So I guess your mom will be fine with it too. The dash though, unlike the previous W-R, is set pretty high. The seats are a tad lower than the older one too. But still, it should be fine I suppose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saanil View Post
Very well written report and some nice pictures too. Wagon R is one of the most practical city cars. The only problem I have with it are its looks. But then it is a VFM car which is what people want. Enjoy driving your new car!
Thank you! As I mentioned, the looks is something that I'm not impressed with too! But the practicality and its VFM nature overshadowed the looks part.
freakmuzik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd July 2011, 21:44   #17
BHPian
 
charthom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Cochin
Posts: 652
Thanked: 261 Times
Default re: My 3 Cylinder Ride - Maruti Wagon R VXI ABS - 57,500 km! Update - Clutch replaced

@freakmuzik,

Fantastic detailed review with loads of nice pictures.Rated 5 stars.

Wagon R is a very good car to own indeed. Drive safe and enjoy your car.
charthom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd July 2011, 23:16   #18
BHPian
 
freakmuzik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Trivandrum
Posts: 439
Thanked: 265 Times
Default re: My 3 Cylinder Ride - Maruti Wagon R VXI ABS - 57,500 km! Update - Clutch replaced

Quote:
Originally Posted by charthom View Post
@freakmuzik,

Fantastic detailed review with loads of nice pictures.Rated 5 stars.

Wagon R is a very good car to own indeed. Drive safe and enjoy your car.
Thank you charthom. I hope the ownership experience goes smooth. And I just went through your thread! Awesome . Haven't read completely. Will do that first and then reply there!

Cheers!
freakmuzik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2011, 13:03   #19
BHPian
 
charthom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Cochin
Posts: 652
Thanked: 261 Times
Default re: My 3 Cylinder Ride - Maruti Wagon R VXI ABS - 57,500 km! Update - Clutch replaced

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakmuzik View Post
Thank you charthom. And I just went through your thread! Awesome . Haven't read completely. Will do that first and then reply there!

Cheers!
Thanks,mate.Be my guest.

BTW,from your profile, you appear to be only 17.Hope it was in 2009 and now you are of legal age.Drive safe.
charthom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2011, 13:24   #20
BHPian
 
freakmuzik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Trivandrum
Posts: 439
Thanked: 265 Times
Default re: My 3 Cylinder Ride - Maruti Wagon R VXI ABS - 57,500 km! Update - Clutch replaced

Quote:
Originally Posted by charthom View Post
Thanks,mate.Be my guest.

BTW,from your profile, you appear to be only 17.Hope it was in 2009 and now you are of legal age.Drive safe.
Thanks for accepting me as your guest.
Haha! I'm 17 now, was 15 when I joined T-BHP. Don't worry, as I do not take the car out!! Though I learnt to drive long back, I am pretty strict in the matter of getting a license and then driving the vehicle out on the road, be it two wheeler or a car. So no worries, I do not take the car out! . I will turn 18 this October and am eagerly waiting to get a license!

Cheers!
freakmuzik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2011, 21:58   #21
Senior - BHPian
 
IQBAL VEERJI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: SAAT BUNGLA, BAMBAI.
Posts: 1,036
Thanked: 277 Times
Default re: My 3 Cylinder Ride - Maruti Wagon R VXI ABS - 57,500 km! Update - Clutch replaced

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakmuzik View Post
aaggoswami, I have given my replies in BOLD.



Thank you aaggoswami!


Thank you!
Firstly, hearty Congrats for getting the Ritz! A very good choice indeed. Do post an ownership thread once you get the car.
And "shishya's" do get influenced by their GURU's .

Lack of low end response is annoying at times. We checked out the Ritz too and loved the car, but its too big to fit in our car porch! And all the best for your car delivery! BTW, did you opt for ABS?



Haha! I know! I was just hoping that someone does not bring up that topic!! The reason is, the area we live is very very dusty and we have not been able to get seat covers due to various reasons! I totally hate the plastic covers staying there for a long time! Hoping to get the seat covers soon.



Thank you!


Thank you. I guess its fine once you adjust the seat correctly. My mom is 5'2 or 5'3 and she is really happy with the vision. So I guess your mom will be fine with it too. The dash though, unlike the previous W-R, is set pretty high. The seats are a tad lower than the older one too. But still, it should be fine I suppose.



Thank you! As I mentioned, the looks is something that I'm not impressed with too! But the practicality and its VFM nature overshadowed the looks part.
Yes dear, your car is real COOL and I am in the same boat mine is 4 months old. I am promising almost every month to my family about seat covers but still not decided about pattern and shade .SO TILL THEN PLASTIC COVERS STAYS.
It is just a excuse ,actually I am still not satis fied with FE of my car , and car has to go to A.S.S. again and these mechanics will spoil the covers .
Wish you lakhs of KMS on your new ride. Regards.
IQBAL VEERJI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th July 2011, 23:04   #22
BHPian
 
freakmuzik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Trivandrum
Posts: 439
Thanked: 265 Times
Default re: My 3 Cylinder Ride - Maruti Wagon R VXI ABS - 57,500 km! Update - Clutch replaced

Quote:
Originally Posted by IQBAL VEERJI View Post
Yes dear, your car is real COOL and I am in the same boat mine is 4 months old. I am promising almost every month to my family about seat covers but still not decided about pattern and shade .SO TILL THEN PLASTIC COVERS STAYS.
It is just a excuse ,actually I am still not satis fied with FE of my car , and car has to go to A.S.S. again and these mechanics will spoil the covers .
Wish you lakhs of KMS on your new ride. Regards.
Thank you for your kind wishes. . BTW, may I know which car you are talking about?? I saw a list of cars in your profile! LOL. And what is the FE that you are presently getting?

Regarding the seat covers, I heard certain people saying that the rear seat covers cover up the seat belt lock and hence seat belts cannot be used. If it is so, isn't it possible to make a slit for the seat belt clip? And I am not so happy with the seat covers shown to me by the dealership, which are pretty pricey too. Also, which type of seat covers is better? The tight fitting one or the normal cover type?
freakmuzik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2011, 23:36   #23
Senior - BHPian
 
IQBAL VEERJI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: SAAT BUNGLA, BAMBAI.
Posts: 1,036
Thanked: 277 Times
Default re: My 3 Cylinder Ride - Maruti Wagon R VXI ABS - 57,500 km! Update - Clutch replaced

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakmuzik View Post
Thank you for your kind wishes. . BTW, may I know which car you are talking about?? I saw a list of cars in your profile! LOL. And what is the FE that you are presently getting?

Regarding the seat covers, I heard certain people saying that the rear seat covers cover up the seat belt lock and hence seat belts cannot be used. If it is so, isn't it possible to make a slit for the seat belt clip? And I am not so happy with the seat covers shown to me by the dealership, which are pretty pricey too. Also, which type of seat covers is better? The tight fitting one or the normal cover type?
Hi dear, First of al aplology for replying late, infact I was after a Royale enfeild bullet 1990 october in a real good original condition,superb THUMP from exhaust which is still in my mind and ears inspite of trial taken 24 hrs ago, oooohh la la, and I contacted the owner directly instead of these creep dealers and dalals, agents etc who are the biggest crooks in any deals.
This deal if every thing goes well will be completed tomorrow or saturday.
I shall post photos of the bike before I give it to my mechanic for service and nick nack jobs.
Now which car I own, opps CARS at present list is HONDA ACCORD VTi , MARUTI SWIFT VDI, FIAT LINEA EMOTION, over and above there is a Kinetic Honda, Yamaha R15, Yamaha FZ both 2010, and finnally new entrant in the family ALTO K10 Vxi, Alto K10 is the one I am not satisfied with FE. It has covered just 1900 kms till date from the delivery in march2011.
FE in Alto is not good,just about 11 to 12 kms,/ltr.
Regarding seat covers Who asked you to go to the maruti dealers for seat covers ,instead go to any accessaries shop select the covers and ask him to fix them by removing the seats and fixing the covers with U nail clips , they charge about 200/- for this job in mumbai, it takes about 4 hrs, but the finishing and results are far better then just tying with that shitty ropes.
If you want to see my Alto and experiences etc pls visit Thread MY SUPERIOIR WHITE ALTO K10, Regards

Last edited by IQBAL VEERJI : 6th July 2011 at 23:39.
IQBAL VEERJI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th July 2011, 08:03   #24
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: DL9C
Posts: 2,257
Thanked: 1,815 Times
Default re: My 3 Cylinder Ride - Maruti Wagon R VXI ABS - 57,500 km! Update - Clutch replaced

Thats one freak-ishly detailed review man!!

Thanks so much for sharing! And I agree with all the people here, immensely sensible car for the city! Have a trouble free ownership and hope you get your license on time!
Dry Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th July 2011, 10:10   #25
BHPian
 
ajay387's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 88
Thanked: 10 Times
Red face re: My 3 Cylinder Ride - Maruti Wagon R VXI ABS - 57,500 km! Update - Clutch replaced

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakmuzik View Post
I started listing out our priorities one by one and here goes the list:
..............................
• Safety –ABS and Airbags, in order of priority.
• Maximum budget – Rs. 4.5 lac to 5 lac

.................................................. .....
Nice to see people including safety features in their list while buying a car.

Would like to know how you managed to convince family in buying a car with ABS + Airbags which are considered as "NOT REQUIRED" and that too wait for it for 5-6 months, as i couldn't convience a relative to buy the same Wagon R with the ABS, he went for the LXI.
ajay387 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th July 2011, 11:29   #26
Senior - BHPian
 
selfdrive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Pune
Posts: 2,558
Thanked: 1,758 Times
Default re: My 3 Cylinder Ride - Maruti Wagon R VXI ABS - 57,500 km! Update - Clutch replaced

Congratulations on the new addition to your garage. Wish you many a safe mile together. I liked the comprehensive review and well shot pictures; what gear did you use for that?

Also, thanks to point out the cylinder count bit. Now I realise that even we have the same, though my own garage misses the 3 pot but there is a Wagon R within immediate family.
selfdrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2011, 13:55   #27
BHPian
 
Reinhard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Pune
Posts: 681
Thanked: 346 Times
Default re: My 3 Cylinder Ride - Maruti Wagon R VXI ABS - 57,500 km! Update - Clutch replaced

Hey,
Hearty congratulations on completing your cylinder quartet with the Blue Eyed Boy. Really nice "Story" review indeed. And I must appreciate your skill with the shutter and photoshop. Is that an Olympus Stylus 750 in the reflection in the very first picture? Are you clicking all these snaps with a point and shoot camera? I really suggest you to upgrade to at least an entry level DSLR. It will do justice to your skill

By the way, I beg to defer about the door handle thingy. I feel the flap type ones gel much better with the flattish overall side profiles of the car. The pull type is a trend these days, yes (my car has those too). But Flap has no drawbacks really. IMHO, the pull handles would have looked out of place with the overall character of the WagonR. And so to say, the flaps is a "newer" design. If you remember the very old FIATs (PALs of course) that used to have the inverse opening front doors, they had pull-type handles (albeit connected only on one end.) hehe..

Wishing you unlimited safe & happy miles with the car! Keep the updates, and more importantly, pictures coming!

Last edited by Reinhard : 8th July 2011 at 13:55. Reason: typo
Reinhard is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2011, 15:39   #28
BHPian
 
fuel_addict's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 679
Thanked: 106 Times
Default re: My 3 Cylinder Ride - Maruti Wagon R VXI ABS - 57,500 km! Update - Clutch replaced

Hi freakmuzic, that was a good review. Even though you do not drive yet, the excitement to get your hands on the wheel is apparent from your post. Can't miss the GTO style review which you have nicely implemented.

I wasn't aware the WagonR had the ABS/airbags option. Certainly a good option over the A-star which has the same engine but much lesser headroom and interior space. Hope you have a good driving experience with this car.
fuel_addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2011, 19:06   #29
BHPian
 
freakmuzik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Trivandrum
Posts: 439
Thanked: 265 Times
Default re: My 3 Cylinder Ride - Maruti Wagon R VXI ABS - 57,500 km! Update - Clutch replaced

Quote:
Originally Posted by IQBAL VEERJI View Post
Hi dear, First of al aplology for replying late, infact I was after a Royale enfeild bullet 1990 october in a real good original condition,superb THUMP from exhaust which is still in my mind and ears inspite of trial taken 24 hrs ago, oooohh la la, and I contacted the owner directly instead of these creep dealers and dalals, agents etc who are the biggest crooks in any deals.
This deal if every thing goes well will be completed tomorrow or saturday.
I shall post photos of the bike before I give it to my mechanic for service and nick nack jobs.
Now which car I own, opps CARS at present list is HONDA ACCORD VTi , MARUTI SWIFT VDI, FIAT LINEA EMOTION, over and above there is a Kinetic Honda, Yamaha R15, Yamaha FZ both 2010, and finnally new entrant in the family ALTO K10 Vxi, Alto K10 is the one I am not satisfied with FE. It has covered just 1900 kms till date from the delivery in march2011.
FE in Alto is not good,just about 11 to 12 kms,/ltr.
Regarding seat covers Who asked you to go to the maruti dealers for seat covers ,instead go to any accessaries shop select the covers and ask him to fix them by removing the seats and fixing the covers with U nail clips , they charge about 200/- for this job in mumbai, it takes about 4 hrs, but the finishing and results are far better then just tying with that shitty ropes.
If you want to see my Alto and experiences etc pls visit Thread MY SUPERIOIR WHITE ALTO K10, Regards
Firstly, all the best with your Enfield! Hope you have got the bike now. And that's one awesome bunch of cars you have!! Seriously!

Regarding the FE, it depends a lot on the type of traffic and the way you drive it. Also, your car is relatively newer. So I guess it will get better with time. The main problem is the lack of low end torque. Even my dad says that he needs to rev the car to get that initial pick-up. So the low FE might be due to all these factors.

And I just checked the seat covers at the dealership when I went there and never planned buying from there though! And thanks for the valuable information regarding the installation of the seat covers. I'l note it down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dry Ice View Post
Thats one freak-ishly detailed review man!!

Thanks so much for sharing! And I agree with all the people here, immensely sensible car for the city! Have a trouble free ownership and hope you get your license on time!
Haha!! Thank you !! And I especially should thank you for your last sentence, because I can't express how badly I want a license!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay387 View Post
Nice to see people including safety features in their list while buying a car.

Would like to know how you managed to convince family in buying a car with ABS + Airbags which are considered as "NOT REQUIRED" and that too wait for it for 5-6 months, as i couldn't convience a relative to buy the same Wagon R with the ABS, he went for the LXI.
Thanks. My dad was pretty OK with ABS/ Airbags even initially, but he was worried about the replacement costs and once he got sure it's part of the insurance (though only 50%), he accepted. And whenever I come across pics of accidents with injuries caused mainly due to the lac of ABS, Airbags and not wearing seat belts, I show them to everyone in my house and I say " Hence these are necessary stuff in our next car". LOL

Try showing pics of such accidents which are aplenty in our Accidents thread. It might help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive View Post
Congratulations on the new addition to your garage. Wish you many a safe mile together. I liked the comprehensive review and well shot pictures; what gear did you use for that?

Also, thanks to point out the cylinder count bit. Now I realise that even we have the same, though my own garage misses the 3 pot but there is a Wagon R within immediate family.
Thank you selfdrive. The gear used is Kodak Easyshare V803. And I am indeed happy to know that someone shares a similar garage, at least, vehicles having similar number of cylinders! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinhard View Post
Hey,
Hearty congratulations on completing your cylinder quartet with the Blue Eyed Boy. Really nice "Story" review indeed. And I must appreciate your skill with the shutter and photoshop. Is that an Olympus Stylus 750 in the reflection in the very first picture? Are you clicking all these snaps with a point and shoot camera? I really suggest you to upgrade to at least an entry level DSLR. It will do justice to your skill

By the way, I beg to defer about the door handle thingy. I feel the flap type ones gel much better with the flattish overall side profiles of the car. The pull type is a trend these days, yes (my car has those too). But Flap has no drawbacks really. IMHO, the pull handles would have looked out of place with the overall character of the WagonR. And so to say, the flaps is a "newer" design. If you remember the very old FIATs (PALs of course) that used to have the inverse opening front doors, they had pull-type handles (albeit connected only on one end.) hehe..

Wishing you unlimited safe & happy miles with the car! Keep the updates, and more importantly, pictures coming!
Thank you Reinhard. The camera used is a point and shoot, Kodak Easyshare V803. And I just downloaded the tutorial of Photoshop. I used Irfanview to edit the photos. And thanks a lot for that encouraging comment!!! I seriously want to upgrade the camera, but the "moolah" part is the only problem here! lol. Its really difficult to get the correct focus, especially while taking close up pics. But the close up mode does help quite a bit. The main problem with my cam is that I have to spend quite an amount of time to click just a single close up pic!!

And I totally love the old Fiat/ Amby handles!! I am not a fan of the flap type handles. Though it goes along with the boxy styling of the car, I wish they had incorporated the pull type handle in a way such that it syncs with the rest of the car! Ha, I shouldn't be adamant for all that I want! lol. I just personally feel the pull type looks better. Sorry to differ!

I'l definitely keep updating and once again, thanks for the encouragement!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuel_addict View Post
Hi freakmuzic, that was a good review. Even though you do not drive yet, the excitement to get your hands on the wheel is apparent from your post. Can't miss the GTO style review which you have nicely implemented.

I wasn't aware the WagonR had the ABS/airbags option. Certainly a good option over the A-star which has the same engine but much lesser headroom and interior space. Hope you have a good driving experience with this car.
Thank you fuel_addict. I am planning of bunking classes on the day I turn 18 to get a learners at least!

I have come across just a single Wagon-R with ABS/ Airbag in my city till date, of course, other than mine. You might not have noticed it as its quite uncommon. And, A-star very much lacks space, especially at the rear. I wasn't able to get into the rear seat with the front seats pulled back to my comfort.

Cheers!
freakmuzik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2011, 20:21   #30
Senior - BHPian
 
IQBAL VEERJI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: SAAT BUNGLA, BAMBAI.
Posts: 1,036
Thanked: 277 Times
Default re: My 3 Cylinder Ride - Maruti Wagon R VXI ABS - 57,500 km! Update - Clutch replaced

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakmuzik View Post
Firstly, all the best with your Enfield! Hope you have got the bike now. And that's one awesome bunch of cars you have!! Seriously!

Regarding the FE, it depends a lot on the type of traffic and the way you drive it. Also, your car is relatively newer. So I guess it will get better with time. The main problem is the lack of low end torque. Even my dad says that he needs to rev the car to get that initial pick-up. So the low FE might be due to all these factors.

And I just checked the seat covers at the dealership when I went there and never planned buying from there though! And thanks for the valuable information regarding the installation of the seat covers. I'l note it down.



Haha!! Thank you !! And I especially should thank you for your last sentence, because I can't express how badly I want a license!



Thanks. My dad was pretty OK with ABS/ Airbags even initially, but he was worried about the replacement costs and once he got sure it's part of the insurance (though only 50%), he accepted. And whenever I come across pics of accidents with injuries caused mainly due to the lac of ABS, Airbags and not wearing seat belts, I show them to everyone in my house and I say " Hence these are necessary stuff in our next car". LOL

Try showing pics of such accidents which are aplenty in our Accidents thread. It might help!



Thank you selfdrive. The gear used is Kodak Easyshare V803. And I am indeed happy to know that someone shares a similar garage, at least, vehicles having similar number of cylinders! LOL



Thank you Reinhard. The camera used is a point and shoot, Kodak Easyshare V803. And I just downloaded the tutorial of Photoshop. I used Irfanview to edit the photos. And thanks a lot for that encouraging comment!!! I seriously want to upgrade the camera, but the "moolah" part is the only problem here! lol. Its really difficult to get the correct focus, especially while taking close up pics. But the close up mode does help quite a bit. The main problem with my cam is that I have to spend quite an amount of time to click just a single close up pic!!

And I totally love the old Fiat/ Amby handles!! I am not a fan of the flap type handles. Though it goes along with the boxy styling of the car, I wish they had incorporated the pull type handle in a way such that it syncs with the rest of the car! Ha, I shouldn't be adamant for all that I want! lol. I just personally feel the pull type looks better. Sorry to differ!

I'l definitely keep updating and once again, thanks for the encouragement!


Thank you fuel_addict. I am planning of bunking classes on the day I turn 18 to get a learners at least!

I have come across just a single Wagon-R with ABS/ Airbag in my city till date, of course, other than mine. You might not have noticed it as its quite uncommon. And, A-star very much lacks space, especially at the rear. I wasn't able to get into the rear seat with the front seats pulled back to my comfort.

Cheers!
Dear Sir. if you have any contact in Delhi, or visiting Delhi in near future hold your buy now from your town, In delhi you get covers good presentable ones which will last at least 3 yrs time , will cost you around 800/- to 900/- at Karol Baugh. bargain with them and you will get the covers for 600/- for which the guy was asking 900 to 1000/-. YEH DILLI HAI BHAI LOGO..
IQBAL VEERJI is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Car with four cylinder engine or three cylinder engine? sunil8089 Technical Stuff 35 23rd June 2014 23:59
Wagon R LXI CNG Vs Wagon R VXI + CNG Kit ajay387 Hatchbacks 37 7th October 2013 22:54
New Maruti Swift ZDI stalled thrice within 30 days! UPDATE on pg 4: Car Replaced ! harishnayak Technical Stuff 75 17th January 2012 12:39
Problem with Clutch - Clutch cylinder replaced! Hats off to Talera Motors! Chevy_lover Technical Stuff 0 24th September 2008 14:13


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 00:38.

Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks