Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 25th May 2013, 21:55   #91
BHPian

Default Re: My Beast.. My i20 Asta CRDi

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindrider2626 View Post
hello arrow you have any problem with the infamous steering rattle?None of the owners seem to be complaining much but i find this terrible.

Hi Vindrider.
The car is almost 15000kms old now and has been through all types of roads.
Thankfully I have not experienced any issues regarding the steering rattle.. The car is still very impressive to drive and runs like a beauty.
arrowaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th November 2013, 13:13   #92
BHPian

Hi Arrowaby, it's been a long time since you have updated your thread. Please update it.
sabsubs is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2014, 16:45   #93
BHPian

Hello people...!!!
Apologies for the big delay. Its been a long time since I updated my thread. The car is just close to a week shy of celebrating its 3rd birthday and what an experience it has been till date.

I'm not specifically proud of the number of miles I have clocked on the odometer as the running remains limited inside Pune City. It has just clocked 25000 kilometers.

Nevertheless, the experience has been just great.
The only replacements that have come by are replacement of the brake pads that got worn off at 21000 kms. The same came at a cost of Rs 1669 + Rs 200 labour charges.

The ride has been exceptionally smooth and its an absolute pleasure to drive the car to office every single day in the morning and drive back home. The turbo kick-in at 2k rpm is still a big rush. Everytime!

Absolutely no major issues on the car (by God's grace) and it is still smooth as butter. The only eyesore for me is the Hard-water deposits that have collected at the edges of the car and they are close to impossible to wash off. the white deposits are a pain to see.

The third year Insurance premium comes in next week and the association with TATA AIG continues @ Rs. 13,419 (0 dep policy - everything covered.) Not a major drop from the previous premium cost as it sems the third party insurance costs have gone up. I took quotes from other vendors as well but the % difference was the same considering the fact that they reduced my IDV and quoted a lower premium. (Are consumers stupid???)

One major satisfaction that I am now experiencing is the increased fuel efficiency after the 5th service. 18 kmpl. That is not close to anything that i used to get initially.

What I don't like:
The A pillar thickness:- The A pillar thickness causes obstruction of the view at almost every right turn. So much so that now I have developed an involuntary physical motion of bending forward to check the view in advance.
arrowaby is offline   Reply With Quote