Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 5th January 2012, 21:29   #61
Default Re: 2011 Volkswagen Jetta Highline AT

Back after a really long time. Its been a tough couple of months

Originally Posted by shashank.nk View Post
Aurum congrats on your Jetta, excellent choice of colour! Jetta truly is a very good car, sat in one yesterday and was impressed with the rear seat space. We almost decided to trade-in our Octy for the Jetta AT but then sense prevailed, and its now postponed.

Will stay glued to your thread, especially on how the DSG does in the long-run.
Thanks, Shashank. So far so good. Its done around 3000 ks so far (I know, not much, but I've been travelling like crazy). The DSGs been great so far. Just love how it responds. No issues so far.

Originally Posted by vkaul1 View Post
Hi Aurum first of all let me congratulate you for your excellent buy. I had been following your thread & am also now a proud owner of a Highline AT - albeit in black colour.

Did you finally get the bluetooth adapter installed?
Congrats! I didnt get the bluetooth adapter installed. The workshop has been extremelt tardy in getting any information on this, and they dont seem very confident of getting it right. Since I've been travelling, I havent really pushed them hard on this either. Plan to pick this up again soon, though I've started realizing that I dont really miss it all that much.

Originally Posted by DeKay View Post
Have you experienced any creaks or rattles in your car?
I keep thinking I am hearing them, but so far, all of them have been isolated to some manageable source, like a bottle or a seat belt buckle hitting against some plastic. There is a irritating one that appears to come from the rear parcel tray, but its very minor, and I have not yet been able to isolate where exactly its coming from.

Will update with my latest experiences in the next few days.
Aurum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2014, 09:38   #62
Default Re: 2011 Volkswagen Jetta Highline AT

Hi. How is your Jetta doing now?
cayenne is offline   Reply With Quote