Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 3rd April 2014, 13:01   #151
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: VW Vento Highline TDI comes home !!

So far VW has been sleeping over it, seems like it will take some shaking them up to get a reasonable response.
Ricky_63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2014, 20:06   #152
BHPian

How about going to the press? They really give these companies a hard time. They will be able to help you by putting VW's reputation at stake. Please post any further updates
thebfg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th April 2014, 19:54   #153
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post
As far as I understand, everybody charges for the wash. Just that they do NOT explicitly mention it. I once asked my MA$$ guys NOT to wash and he said it's already included in the "Paid Service Cost" or something of that sort.
I dont think so. Whenever my maruti used to go for even just a small check up they used to wash it for free.
Even when i take my safari to workshop if they see the car is dirty they show courtesy to ask " Sir shall we wash your car, please have a seat for 15 min"
Same with Fiat. Even without service they wash the car.
amit_mechengg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th April 2014, 20:15   #154
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebfg View Post
How about going to the press? They really give these companies a hard time. They will be able to help you by putting VW's reputation at stake. Please post any further updates
Man, you seriously need to check the threads on Skoda / VW! They simply do NOT bother about their business; let alone reputation. They still feel they are doing Indians a favour by trying to sell us their halo products.
swiftnfurious is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote