Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 31st October 2011, 13:07   #1
BHPian

Smile Celebrate Eleganza - Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet Celebration Edition !

At the onset let me begin by paying tribute to my beloved Jumbo -

Tata Indica V2 Lxi (Petrol) 2005

Name:  DSCN2678.JPG
Views: 21376
Size:  106.1 KB

Name:  DSCN5104.JPG
Views: 20075
Size:  44.1 KB

Name:  DSCN5102.JPG
Views: 20545
Size:  86.1 KB

Jumbo was my 1st car.

Chosen then on the basis of the Tata marquee , space, comfort, cute shape and the host of features (then) in the top-end version of a 4.75 lakh car.

He was a heavy built, rock solid guy.

Acceleration & pick up was very heavy initially.
Had its share of niggles.

FE was poor - especially since it was petrol
(Yes, we were 1 of the few 'special' people to buy an Indica petrol)

But it was fun to drive.
& towards the last 10k kms of the 35k kms covered in the 6 years - it was a breeze with superb acceleration and a personal top-speed of 160 kmph !

Loads of memories, mostly sweet, few bitter.

But worst - is the time I saw my Jumbo partially submerged in water - right upto its wheel arch - in July 2011.

Then onwards - it was a nightmare everyday.

Electricals failing repeatedly despite complete repairs & overhaul.
Engine trouble.
Fuses blown.
Mechanical malfunctions.
Rattling.
Water accumulation.

This hastened our decision for a new car .... Which would it be ?.....
Dr.Suraj is online now   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2011, 13:46   #2
BHPian

Default Re: Celebrate Eleganza - Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet Celebration Edition !

So what would it be?

We were a family of 3 - soon to be 4.

With hardly any running - 35k kms in 6 years on our Indica !

But a lot had changed in the past 6 years.

Fuel prices, Mumbai traffic, Bad roads, Additional members, increased luggage, more clinics, new responsibilities!

While it was difficult to convince my father for a Diesel car - given that our running did not warrant it - I somehow managed to, albeit thanks mainly to the rising petrol costs.

The question was primarily - what form - Hatchback or Sedan.

Thus we ended up TDing a LOT of cars.

Ford Figo
+ one of the best diesel engines I have ever driven
+ good value for money
- Interior quality not upto our liking
- I was still not ready to settle for a hatchback

Hyundai i20
+ Everyone loved everything about the car
- Loads of reports read on T-Bhp
- Again - I was not ready for a hatchback

Tata Indica Vista (facelifted)
+ Somehow everyone loved this EVEN more than the i20. Totally unanimous decision to go for it.
- From Indica V2 to Indica Vista? Where is the upgrade - its like I bought a Nokia E71, then Nokia E72, then Nokia E6. I would not really feel a nice 'wow' new car factor per se.

Skoda Fabia
+ Build quality, paint job, comfort
- FE
- Horror stories of Skoda read here

Honda Jazz & Honda City - were both TDed but not considered due to Petrol only option.

VW Polo
+ German. (I love German)
+ Build quality
- comfort
- noisy engine
- poor performance
- poor VFM.

That ended the Hatch menace.

I somehow convinced my father to look beyond.
For an upgrade.
A level up.

Dr.Suraj is online now   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2011, 14:18   #3
BHPian

Default Re: Celebrate Eleganza - Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet Celebration Edition !

So we went on to the sedans...

Budget was not really set.

The limit was set to 9L - but should something REALLY appeal to us - we would not mind stretching a little.

Swift D'zire
+ Maruti - reliable, reasonable
+ proven vehicle, very popular, well loved
- Rear space - claustrophobic at best - with the small windows not helping the cause in the least
- the design did not really touch us deep down there - it was a simple design - nothing flamboyant, standing out (except the weird backside)

Tata Manza Elan
+ Spacious like nothing ever seen in this segment
+ Loads & loads of features
+ We liked the looks & styling
- Tata again - we were not entirely sure if we wanted to go with Tata again since we did face the usual Tata niggles with the Indica
- Purple coloured dashboard ! Yuck! (more on that later)
- Plastics were strictly ok in some areas & below par in others.

Fiat Linea
+ Looked & felt very impressive
+ the Salesman tried very hard to sell it too
+ Good package & features
- Service again with Tata
- Drive was poor, no fun, no smoothness - none of us enjoyed
- Back seat did not feel as comfortable as we would have liked
- top-end version was nearly 10.5 L

VW Vento
+ 1 of the more popular sedans in this segment at the moment
+ German - again. Amazing plastics, build qualit
- Rear bench not the best for comfort
- NVH levels not optimum - infact quite noisy engine
- performance not as good as the Fiat engine in the Dzire, Manza & Linea
- ZERO features even in the highline
- clearly mentioned by the sales executive in his own words - you are paying for the brand value !

Hyundai Verna Fluidic
+ we LOVED this car
+ AMAZING features
+ superb looks
+ decent engine + easy to drive
- angle of rear seat was not at all good. Horrible - sure to cause backaches like the honda city
- not at all suited for highway (even above 100 kmph for that matter
- top-end which we liked was prohibitively expensive - 11.35 L

The Maruti SX4 diesel did not even get a chance at a TD since it did not appeal to anyone in the family.
Ditto for the Verito.

So this whole process of TDs - some of them multiple times at different showrooms so that we get different cars as well - was stretched over a good 2 months.

In the meantime we also gave a thought to Scorpio & Innova.
But - it would really be a pain to park in our building and besides - we really had NO requirement whatsoever for that category of cars.
What we really needed was a decent family sedan.

Finally ....

We Loved Verna - but did not make sense.
We Hated Vento - so be it.
We Like Linea - but did not give us the 'complete' feel
We Did Not like Dzire - but it was literally pushed in our face - as the car to be bought blindly
We Loved Manza - just Tata & a few minor issues (more on that ....)

P.S.: I could explain in detail why we rejected the cars we rejected - but then that is not the point of this post, Right?
Still if someone really wishes to know - I shall be more than happy to mention it.

Last edited by Dr.Suraj : 31st October 2011 at 14:21. Reason: Changes needed
Dr.Suraj is online now   (4) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2011, 14:31   #4
BHPian

So...

The Manza seemed to be a stong final contender.

Except :

1. Should we go again for Tata?
2. Purple / Burgundy Dashboard & Steering wheel - NO WAY! I cannot drive looking at that everyday for the next 5+ years !
3. Exterior colours - no Black colour. Not even an Option !!!
4. Plastics in some parts quite bad

So we set out to answer those queries .... In the course of the 2 months.
If at the end it would work out fine - then Manza or else, clamp your heart, use your head & just buy a Swift D'zire and forget about it.

Answers:

1. Reading through T-BHP & also looking around - it was quite obvious - TATA has improved. A LOT. Maybe not as much as we all would want it to. But it was definitely not the Tata we knew (except for the A.S.S.)
A fact re-iterated by GTO's review & repeated posts all over the forums.
Besides the Manza has a Fiat engine, Fiat gearbox - damn, its even made in the Fiat plant at Ranjhangaon, near Pune.

2 & 3:
I wrote a letter to Tata Motors - regarding the same.

Not only did I receive a prompt reply in writing and by phone,
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ml#post2395323 (Tata's lean run in passenger car sales!!)
they also sent me a scale model of the Manza,
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ml#post2395323 (Tata's lean run in passenger car sales!!)
above all
on 18th July - they told me about the Celebration Edition - to be launched in September 1st week!

Unlike OTHER companies who are busy trying to deplete their inventory at the expense of the poor customer (read VW & their sister concerns)

4. Was just a compromise we would have to be okay with.

Still - we decided - we shall see the Celebration Edition and then decide.

Though we were QUITE impressed that Tata has really made an effort to connect to the customer and are willing to lend an ear.

That itself matters a lot & speaks volumes about the company's commitment.
Old 31st October 2011, 14:38   #5
BHPian

Finally the day that we had all been eagerly waiting for - arrived.

On 9th September I got a call from Tata Motors HQ - that the 1st 50 cars have rolled off the assembly line and bookings open on 15th September.

Would you be interested?

I almost screamed YES ! into the phone.

Well - what do you know!

15th morning - I got a call from Wasan Motors - that Tata Motors has instructed them to contact me.
They came to my clinic with a test-drive vehicle (Elan - not the celebration edition)
With a new brochure for the Celebration Edition.

and ....

It was done.

We gave them a cheque of 50,000 Rs as the booking amout
&
became the 1st people to book a Tata Manza Elan Celebration Edition.

What happened then -
I have already chronicled it

Here & Here:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/offici...ml#post2509164 (Tata Indigo Manza : Test Drive & Review)

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/offici...ml#post2509967 (Tata Indigo Manza : Test Drive & Review)

I am not reposting it here.
Old 31st October 2011, 14:44   #6
BHPian

So well, I had booked a car - without even going to the showroom.
Without even seeing the actual car that would be delivered.

It was a leap of faith in many dimensions.

But Tata Motors had worked hard to earn it.

Then began the formalities for the Loan etc.

The car costs

Rs. 9,13,784 on road - Mumbai registration.

20k discount by Tata Motors + Wasan Motors

40k for my old Indica - Jumbo

25k Exchange bonus.

95% Loan from HDFC Bank @ 11.75% interest for 5 years.
(EMI of 16,870 per month)

50k - booking amount paid already

So we paid the remaining 32534 Rs on 5th October & took the delivery on Dussera 6th October.

Accesories worth 5k offered by Wasan Motors.

- Cheapest possible floor mats
- Even more cheaper Mud flaps
- Car cover - good quality
- Sunfilm - Garware - worth Rs. 1000 (Which I opt not to go for - as I shall be going in for V-kool later)
- Polishing & Teflon coating (again I chose not to opt for it - as the last time our Indica had nice coencentric circles on the entire paint surface thanks to the machine - I would rather enjoy my beauty in it's Tyrian Wine colour without the scratches)
Old 31st October 2011, 14:56   #7
BHPian

But ...

I am a T-BHPian ....

So what if I din't see the car before booking it ....

That doesn't mean I won't go to look at it for a PDI !!!

Yes - I travelled ALL the way to Bhiwandi - really really far away - for the 1st glimpse & PDI of my Manza.

A BIG THANK YOU to EVERYONE here at T-BHP.
I was armed with the checklist and prepared to check for the worst thanks to you!

Though thankfully nothing was out of place.
Nothing at all!

Except that my Manza was the only 1 in the entire yard!

Made me wonder - spoke to the dealer.
&
It was confirmed - my Manza was the 1st Celebration Edition all over Maharashtra.
(Dealer could not verify all over India status & thats quite impossible - frankly)

But still - only 1000 ever made & I have 1 of the 1st few !

WOW !

Some pics from the PDI

Celebrate Eleganza - Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet Celebration Edition !-imag0239.jpg

Celebrate Eleganza - Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet Celebration Edition !-imag0241.jpg

Celebrate Eleganza - Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet Celebration Edition !-imag0242.jpg

Celebrate Eleganza - Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet Celebration Edition !-imag0243.jpg

Celebrate Eleganza - Tata Manza Elan Quadrajet Celebration Edition !-imag0245.jpg

Name:  IMG20110928WA0002.jpg
Views: 19097
Size:  57.5 KB
Old 31st October 2011, 15:02   #8
BHPian

My experience at the Dealer - Wasan Motors :

Well - let us not waste our precious time.

We all know how they are.

It would suffice to say - that not much has changed.
&
Had they not called me via Tata Motors - I would have gone to Concorde instead this time.

Anyways,

The day of Delivery - Dussera 6th October.

Wasan Motors delayed our entire schedule by an hour!
& We were left sitting idle - twiddling our thumbs.

Which made it a bit of an issue - since I could not click enough pics.

Just attaching a few that I could manage.

Name:  DSCN6091.JPG
Views: 19472
Size:  108.1 KB

Name:  DSCN6093.JPG
Views: 18872
Size:  60.8 KB

Name:  DSCN6094.JPG
Views: 18860
Size:  88.8 KB

Name:  DSCN6095.JPG
Views: 19016
Size:  173.8 KB

Name:  DSCN6097.JPG
Views: 18721
Size:  157.2 KB

Last edited by Dr.Suraj : 31st October 2011 at 15:06. Reason: Images needed to be edited.
Old 31st October 2011, 15:25   #9
BHPian

At the time of writing this - my car has already done 764 kms. Both city & highway.

We have not driven extensively frankly speaking - its 25 days old.

& it is a PAIN to try & keep driving below 80 kmph during the running in period.

We are looking forward to the 1st service - next Monday. 7th November.

Now :

What I LOVE about the car :
  • Space - acres & acres of space. Be it the leg room, or the dickey or the seats - amazing space
  • The leather feel seats - oh My GOD! - super awesome - every bit worth it. The pattern reminds me of a Bentley I had seen on another thread in this forum - well, I may never be able to afford a Bentley - so this Cadillac-esque rear Tata Manza is as close as it gets to my Bentley
  • The SHEER number of features. It's a really really long list
  • LOVE the Steering controls. Audio + Bluetooth. Unlike other cars it really has ALL controls. Volume, track change, mode, mute, call receive, reject. They are VERY easy to feel & illuminated at night, look lovely
  • The Blaupunkt music system. 4 speakers, 2 tweeters. CD, Aux, USB. I am not an audiphile per se - but the number of options, crisp display & lovely lighting - coupled with clearly decent music quality (as confirmed by some of my audiphile friends) & good bass make for a perfect combo
  • The backlight - of every console & switch - WHITE. Unlike the orange, green, red that I so hate. Blue is nice. But white looks so charming. Its a delight to see at night. All the numbers on the keypad, the speedometer, the rev meter - everything. Looks beautiful. (Check out pics below)
  • The Average calculator ! - No more noting figures at the petrol pump. It can calculate & shows INSTANT average while driving depending on your speed & gear. It can tell you the average of this particular trip at the press of a button. It can even store of another trip in your odo and display that average. Distance to empty is also there. Very easy to read fonts. Very very useful & informative. & quite accurate (verified)
  • The depth of the glove box & all the cubby holes. All well thought of & properly placed
  • Height adjust, lumbar support, tilt adjust, steering adjust! You just cannot ask for more !
  • The cute parcel tray below the passenger seat
  • The rear de-fogger, rear fog lamps - front fog lamps
  • triple barrel headlamps! & the motorized beam! Amazing. (will try & post video)
  • Somehow - I don't know how - the plastic quality has REALLY improved. In this version / edition - there is a MARKED difference in the plastics & none of them feel cheap. (Verified by 4 people who have all extensively used the earlier versions of Manza)
  • the black & beige interiors - just perfect !
  • The Tyrian Wine colour - I was adamant for black earlier - but this colour is really something else. It just looks so different from every angle! Great paint job.
  • The 'rightly placed' oodles of chrome on the exterior. Not just 1 big chunk or strip. But delicate lines and contours that enhance the feel & value of the car.
  • The rear seat arm rest! Wow! Its really like a sofa back there. Ultimate comfort. (same angle of seats as the S-class mercedes & leg room too! )
  • Boot space! - I could fit in a LOT in there - & don't make me elaborate my ideas!
  • The engine! - So silent. When pushed gives the right European growl. Not a noise. No - A nice growl. Refined. Purposefull. (beyond 3k rpm)
  • Power - easy pickup, Soft clutch, Races as you want it to. Can pull up from 40kmph in 4th gear within 3 seconds. BEGGING for more action even at 80kmph & 5th gear. (I too am itching to take it beyond ...soon)
  • Turning radius - such a big car - but very easy to manouvre.
  • The turbo kick between 2.300 to 2600 RPM - Addictive! & Scary initially
  • the Bluetooth system !
  • Fuel efficency !!! - Seriously amazing figures. Seriously. Has to be seen to be believed. Imagine - this is just the 1st 700 kms of heavy city driving with very minimal highway driving.
  • The looks of the car - the front and the back. Both. I loved it.
  • The stock alloys. Nice dual tone. Definitely can do better. But still nice.
  • The A/C - chiller! Even without sunfilm - at speed 2 - 5 minutes & someone will be reaching the knob to decrease the temperature
  • The sheer number of cabin lights! - A total of 5. Very well placed. Very bright. & Augment the colours of the interiors
  • The soft glow cabin light - the moment you unlock the car or open the door
  • The fact that all power windows can be operated upto 30 seconds even after you remove the key from the ignition - for the time when you have forgotten to close one
  • The illuminated key ring - superb
  • Tata's response in general - so far. They have addressed every query & issue I have had with prompt replies and quite courteously & with genuine dedication. I am VERY HAPPY.

Last edited by Dr.Suraj : 31st October 2011 at 15:59.
Dr.Suraj is online now   (5) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2011, 15:39   #10
BHPian

What I like about the Car
  • Vanity mirrors quality & cover on the mirror
  • The glove box size
  • the windscreen angle & size
  • the feel of the gear knob and it's shape
  • The 1 touch down driver side power window - wish it had up too
  • the electronically controlled ORVMs - just wish that they had a close & open button too. So would not have to ask someone to open them once some stupid driver bangs it

What I DO NOT like about the car - but can Live with
(this is a small list - as most of these things are either in the list above or will be in the list below)
  • The fog lamps - minimal! Not really bright or illuminating. But not entirely useless either
  • The absence of a rear air-vent & thus driver side arm rest
  • All the things that Tata has slowly steadily DEPLETED from the original Manza (more on that later)
  • The absence of roof rails - those small rubber strips - that are present on the Indica - new & old, old Indigo, Linea - but absent in the Manza
  • The Reverse Parking AUDIO sensors that have come with the car. ONLY audio. No display whatsoever. Not even a small display that is otherwise standard in non-factory fitted sensors. Mounted on the RVM. I am not asking for a camera - but a simple small display! Worst part is I cannot even get it retro-fitted now - since it will void the warranty
  • The poor quality rear seat locks - never get into position perfectly. Been an issue with Tata since years now
  • the absence of a dead pedal
  • the 'hard' brakes. They have a lot of travel in the pedal & then get quite hard instantly.
  • The absence of a leather cover on the steering wheel - its plain plastic to your palms. High quality, good grade nice plastic. But it's plastic. Even my top-end Indica had a leather cover. It could have been added in this special edition
Old 31st October 2011, 15:57   #11
BHPian

My post on list of problems : Here : http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...ml#post2562528 (Tata Manza - List Of Problems)

What I DO NOT like about the car - & CANNOT live with :
  • That the BRAND new car - has the plastic part on the windscreen - outside - totally displaced & not fitted properly ! How is this possible? & Something that is quite dangerous. Bad! Very bad!
  • The design - where by the entire front windscreen is not inserted in the metal frame. Just placed on it. Glued & pushed in my 2 plastic bits on clips (not even screws).
  • The 4 inch big Key Fob! WHAT !? Where do I put that? It's bound to tear my pockets. Come on - a retractable keyfob - is it too much to ask for ? (See pics below)
  • The absence of any audio confirmation when remote locking & unlocking the doors
  • The Ridiculously cheap 10 Rs 'Celebration Edition' badge on the Left C pillar. Come ON! Its a 9L rupee car. Special edition! Atleast put the damn sticker on both the pillars! (like the Honda City 10th anniversary edition) - is it TOO much to ask for? Atleast make the customer feel special !
  • The absence of the rear 12v power socket. It was mentioned in the brochure. Was there in Manza. Tata Motors suddenly decided to delete it. Without even informing the dealers or the customers. FAIL Tata! Not atleast AFTER you promised the customer in the brochure. What planning & logic is this ?
  • Absence of black colour in the exterior colours. (Only Tyrian Wine & Dew White available in the Celebration Edition)
  • The 4 things that Tata has deleted from the original Manza slowly steadily - whilst still increasing the price.
  • 1. The lock to the Glove box - Yes - GONE !
  • 2. The light inside the Glove box - again Gone !!!
  • 3. The super cute lights in the vanity mirror - such a unique addition - the sensors are still there - but the lights .....
  • 4. The Front Passenger seat Lumbar Support !!! Ridiculous.
  • All these were there earlier - can be verified from GTO's review as well.
  • Will keep adding as & when more do come up ... In this thread & also the problems thread.
Dr.Suraj is online now   (6) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2011, 16:03   #12
BHPian

Couple of things that I must mention :

The RIDE quality changed EXTENSIVELY & unimaginable - when on the 11th day I changed the Air in the tyres to Nitrogen !

It seriously has to be felt to be believed. From bouncy to soft & smooth. Great handling. Better braking.

Nitrogen : Local petrol pump - 5 tyres. 100 Rs. Lifetime free top-ups.

I have already added a Belkin 200W DC to AC converter which sports a 3 pin plug & an USB port along with surge protect & low battery warning.
Also a Capdase mobile stand
&
a CaseLogic seat belt cover.

In the near future I wish to add :

1. V-kool film 96%
2. MapMyIndia 5 inch touchscreen GPS kit with rear-view camera
3. Relay-out and higher powered fog lamps & maybe? head lamps.
Old 31st October 2011, 16:06   #13
BHPian

I have tried to mention everything that I could think of.

Some details might sound vague & obscure, but I have purposefully not dwelved too deep on every topic.

If anyone wishes to know more - I will be more than happy to answer any query with whatever little knowledge I have about it.

As is mentioned elsewhere in my posts :
I bought the car :

"But in brief the clear cut points about the Manza that made us go for it:

1. Be Indian buy Indian (encourage native brands who are really trying hard to give us a better product and are learning from their mistakes - NOT complacent or taking Indian public for a ride by their ridiculous pricing, outdated models or snob value)
2. TOTAL absolute unadulterated VFM (Value For Money - to the last paise - Like the Tata slogan for the Indica originally - more car per car.

3. Amazing fully loaded features (SOOO many of them! & so well thought)
4. Awesome space and comfort (felt like a BIIIG car atleast 2 segments higher)
5. Good engine - nice punch, easy clutch, great mileage
6. Very solid built, reassuring car with decent network of A.S.S. and above all a COMPANY that DOES bother to respond to consumers.
7. Reasonable overall cost of ownership (spares etc.)

Cons (which we are well aware of)

1. Tata can be a hit or miss (have had bad experiences - but they seem to be improving and I am willing to risk my trust in them once more - since they seem to have the better product amongst all)
2. Plastics in SOME spots not so good (about 11% of the total plastic components - not a deal breaker according to me - I have seen worse)
3. Build quality (Fit & finish specifically) - not as good as german counterparts - but that too seems to be improving step by step.
4. Relatively poor Brand Value - Unlike the other big T or others - but I do not buy a car to make others jealous or show off my wealth. I buy a car to please my heart, head, foot, backside and pocket (in that order specifically). I would rather be proud of MY decision. & I have no qualms about driving a Tata. Infact proud of it."

Nevertheless - any amount of criticism, comments, feedback, inputs are welcome.

I shall keep replying to all the posts as & when time permits.

Thank you !

Now for some pics .....
Old 31st October 2011, 16:09   #14
BHPian

Exterior pics:

Name:  DSCN6186.JPG
Views: 18484
Size:  105.0 KB

Name:  DSCN6190.JPG
Views: 18354
Size:  101.7 KB

Name:  DSCN6193  Copy.JPG
Views: 18141
Size:  62.2 KB

Name:  DSCN6198  Copy.JPG
Views: 19741
Size:  102.3 KB

Name:  DSCN6200  Copy.JPG
Views: 17987
Size:  97.2 KB

Name:  DSCN6201  Copy.JPG
Views: 17850
Size:  111.7 KB

Name:  DSCN6206.JPG
Views: 18141
Size:  117.9 KB

Name:  DSCN6213.JPG
Views: 17688
Size:  81.6 KB

Name:  DSCN6215.JPG
Views: 17645
Size:  80.7 KB

Name:  DSCN6217.JPG
Views: 17618
Size:  95.1 KB

Name:  DSCN6224.JPG
Views: 17514
Size:  87.2 KB

Name:  DSCN6230.JPG
Views: 17629
Size:  101.6 KB
Old 31st October 2011, 16:13   #15
BHPian

Interiors - stunning & luxurious.

Front :

Name:  DSCN6231.JPG
Views: 18692
Size:  74.4 KB

Name:  DSCN6240.JPG
Views: 17409
Size:  82.3 KB

Name:  DSCN6236.JPG
Views: 17323
Size:  87.5 KB

Name:  DSCN6234.JPG