Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 2nd March 2017, 13:25   #181
BHPian

Default Re: My Blueberry! VW Vento TDi Highline. EDIT: 75,000 km update on page 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtonMeter View Post
G 052 172 A2 is a rubber sealent - most probably used on the window lining or any rubber leakage

https://www.diyauto.com/manufacturer...by-paneuropean
Yes, I did come across some information on Google. However, I wanted to know where exactly did the service center guys use it.

I was a bit surprised to see these OEM lubricants being used, as I have always seen the dealerships around here use, Zorrik 88, even though that is not an alternative.
halfbytecode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2017, 18:10   #182
BHPian

Default Re: My Blueberry! VW Vento TDi Highline. EDIT: 75,000 km update on page 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by stringbh View Post
So you paid for the same? Please do PM me the bill, if possible.

In my case, first I was told tapper cover has to be changed which would be covered under extended warranty and I was also asked to come back in a month. Labor cost would be 5k which I might have to pay and I agreed.

Now, they gave me full bill of 26k! And now again they are doing full diagnosis. No consistency.
I haven't got it fixed yet. The advisor asked if I feel any issues while driving like lack of pick up etc, to which I replied No. Plus, I think in my case the leak is very minor so he suggested to continue driving and get it checked if it becomes worse.

Rachit
Rachit.K.Dogra is offline   Reply With Quote