Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 22nd February 2015, 21:48   #121
VBN
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behemoth View Post
Overall a good Yeti experience, but with the 4th year almost ending (and also extended warranty!), I have started looking for alternates. Any suggestions?
Most likely candidates : Toyota Fortuner/ Pajero Sport/ Ssangyong Rexton...!
(We would like a 7 seater now)
Hi Behemoth, what did you finally do on the 7-seater? My 4th year on the Yeti is ending next month and I am looking for 7-sweaters. The reviews on the Santa Fe show steering issues and some suspension ones too. What were the results of your evaluation ?
VBN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2015, 11:25   #122
BHPian

Default Re: Battle of the X-Breeds : SKoda Yeti Vs Mahindra XUV5OO

Quote:
Originally Posted by VBN View Post
Hi Behemoth, what did you finally do on the 7-seater? My 4th year on the Yeti is ending next month and I am looking for 7-sweaters. The reviews on the Santa Fe show steering issues and some suspension ones too. What were the results of your evaluation ?
Hi VBN,
I am waiting for the 2016 Endeavour which should be launched in India in Sep-Oct 2015. That may solve our need for a good reliable vehicle and the design is also modern. I am also considering the Fortuner as well and would probably be taking a decision around Oct timeframe. Till then I am keeping the Yeti - it is doing well and touchwood no issues so far.

Regards,
Behemoth
Behemoth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29th July 2016, 10:18   #123
BHPian

Hi Everyone,
After an almost 5 1/2 Year love relationship with my Black Behemoth, we are considering selling it now! It is a Dec 2010 model and has been lovingly maintained and driven single handedly by me over the entire period. It is in great condition (barring some minor nicks and bruises from Kids Bicycles who keep on hitting it in parked condition)! It is a 2.0 L TDI Ambiente 4x4 with Leather seats (this is a Higher variant from the current Ambition level). I would welcome BHPIans in Gurgaon to PM me with they are interested! My target selling price is 7.5 Lacs.

Regards,
Behemoth
Old 7th September 2016, 10:07   #124
BHPian

Hi everyone, here's the link to my Ad on Team BHP Classifieds for my Yeti, people who are interested may get in touch with me through my details there!
http://classifieds.team-bhp.com/buy-...oda/Yeti.html/