Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 16th June 2016, 14:48   #241
BHPian

Default Re: The Dark Knight has arrived-Pearl Black VW Vento TDi Highline Update-1st Service

Quote:
Originally Posted by el lobo 6061 View Post
2. Changed wiper blades to Hella DynaEdge
Hi el lobo,
There is a small clip which comes with this wiper(packed in a small plastic cover). Do we need to fix it somewhere?
prabhul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th June 2016, 20:56   #242
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: The Dark Knight has arrived-Pearl Black VW Vento TDi Highline Update-1st Service

Quote:
Originally Posted by prabhul View Post
Hi el lobo,
There is a small clip which comes with this wiper(packed in a small plastic cover). Do we need to fix it somewhere?
I actually don't remember about since I changed to Hella DynaEdge 4 year back. Can you share a pic of the part you are talking about.
el lobo 6061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2016, 19:21   #243

Default Re: Dark Knight has arrived! VW Vento TDi Highline. EDIT: 5th Service done

Hey El Lobo,
I have a pre owned 2011 Vento AT petrol. I have it for almost a year and is nearing service now. Odo reading is 39k. It was bought in goa and i live in mumbai. The car was bought from a friend and was serviced last in Goa and handed over to me. After reading all the fiascos by VW service centers, have been wondering where to service my beauty. Just read about your 5th service experience from Autobahn Navi Mumbai. Could you please help me to get in touch with the people you know there. I Would love to get my car serviced there and get some other things checked as well. I tried the andheri VW service center and they quoted me 12500/- for service. when i asked for a breakup the girl i spoke to on the phone wasn't qualified to do it and promised a call back. This has happened thrice now and i have already lost confidence in them. They just don't call back. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Savio Vaz
savyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th October 2016, 23:46   #244
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Dark Knight has arrived! VW Vento TDi Highline. EDIT: 5th Service done

Quote:
Originally Posted by savyo View Post
Could you please help me to get in touch with the people you know there. I Would love to get my car serviced there and get some other things checked as well.
Hi Savio,
Get in touch with Mr. Ashish who heads the CRM dept at VW Navi Mumbai Autoobahn Automotive workshop, Mob no: 7506388584. Gem of a guy and will help you out with everything. Just give my reference Mr. Rohaan; Black Vento and he should recall. If he doesn't, hint him about ABS sensor.

Another is Mr. Tausif, Mob no: 7506388603.

Try to get an appointment for weekday, say Tuesday-Thursday. That's when the workshop has lesser load. On weekends its jam packed with Polos & Ventos.

Another good VW Workshop is VW Downtown based at Lalbaug, Mumbai. Many VW owners have been in praise of it.

If you need any help, let me know.
el lobo 6061 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2016, 12:39   #245

Hey Rohaan,

Appreciate it my friend. I, am relieved now. Will call them immediately and fix up an appointment. Will keep you posted. Also, working on my ownership review with this car, I am so in love with.
Thanks again.
savyo is offline   Reply With Quote