Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 25th February 2013, 15:05   #91

Originally Posted by jain_sanjayp View Post
I am desperately looking for those Silver (Steel like) linings around the windows etc.
Any suggestions (Delhi-NCR or Bangalore)??
Order them from eBay - search for unitedcustomz
newtonMeter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2013, 12:11   #92
Default Re: The Story of my BLUE Volkswagen Vento

Hi, I got the same car in shadow blue recently from Ernakulam. Current model looks even better with black smoked headlamps. Yes the paint shade is superb, but you can make it far better, i had gone in for a wax job at Petes, their garage was bang next to Volkswagen! What hard work these guys do and what amazing results, the car shines bright and really eyecatching. Cost Rs 6000, by the way they not only polish and shine the car, they also remove all minor scratches that all new cars have due to transportation and storage in the yard.
sunil thomas is offline   Reply With Quote