Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 21st March 2012, 09:08   #31
BHPian

Default Re: From Swift to Figo to Vento to finally *Skoda Rapid*!

Congratulations Jods and enjoy many happy miles in your ride! What is the city/highway mileage you are getting with AC? Is there a climate control in the model?
LandCruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st March 2012, 13:33   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jods View Post
No problem with going off-topic. Please do try to get a commitment from your dealer, preferably in writing, that the post budget hike would not be passed on to you. If I remember correctly, dealers have committed the same to other bhpians.

Also, if you have the finances ready, you can push for an instant or quick delivery, especially if you are buying from Jai/ Giriraj.
I've booked my Rapid TDI Ambition too, with the so called price protection if we paid up before the budgets. However here in Autobahn, Mumbai they are refusing anything in written - although we had a lengthy chat with the manager where he re-assured us repeatedly. Now fingers crossed for the next couple of weeks !
adimodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd March 2012, 21:55   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by LandCruiser View Post
Congratulations Jods and enjoy many happy miles in your ride! What is the city/highway mileage you are getting with AC? Is there a climate control in the model?
Thanks. In a recent estimation my fuel efficiency was 17.6 kmpl with 100% AC (400 km highway and 200 km city traffic). I wasn't driving to conserve fuel so if someone puts in the effort, the fuel efficiency should be much better.

Climate control is present in the top end Elegance model.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adimodi View Post
I've booked my Rapid TDI Ambition too, with the so called price protection if we paid up before the budgets. However here in Autobahn, Mumbai they are refusing anything in written - although we had a lengthy chat with the manager where he re-assured us repeatedly. Now fingers crossed for the next couple of weeks !
Congrats. Have they given you a definite delivery date or a just a vague timeline? You may need to regularly follow up on the date.
jods is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 1st April 2012, 23:34   #34
BHPian

hey Jods, one query, Did you get anti-theft bolt for alloy wheels. As per instruction manual there should be one anti-theft bolt for alloy. But my dealer not aware of that. Even I can't see anything in the car.
kalpurja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th April 2012, 20:05   #35
BHPian

An extremely sad and painful day. A tempo driver scraped the left side of the car. Please see the below pictures.

Body Name:  Body.jpg
Views: 1276
Size:  101.8 KB
Mirror Name:  Mirror.jpg
Views: 1286
Size:  90.1 KB

Please suggest a way forward.
1. What would be approximate costs for the repair work?
2. Suggestions for a good garage in Gurgaon for carrying out the work?
3. Would it be appropriate to claim insurance for this small body work?
4. What should one do in such situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalpurja View Post
hey Jods, one query, Did you get anti-theft bolt for alloy wheels. As per instruction manual there should be one anti-theft bolt for alloy. But my dealer not aware of that. Even I can't see anything in the car.
There was something, like a cover on the bolt over alloys which is opened with a small instrument. Are you referring to that? I would check and post a pic.
jods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2012, 04:31   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jods View Post
An extremely sad and painful day. A tempo driver scraped the left side of the car. Please see the below pictures.

Please suggest a way forward.
1. What would be approximate costs for the repair work?
2. Suggestions for a good garage in Gurgaon for carrying out the work?
3. Would it be appropriate to claim insurance for this small body work?
4. What should one do in such situations?

There was something, like a cover on the bolt over alloys which is opened with a small instrument. Are you referring to that? I would check and post a pic.
Hi Jods

Its been Long since youve Updated youre thread,

I am planning in on the Rapid Tdi Elegance trim From Nawab Motors Noida

I Wanted to have your suggestions and your ownership experiience on this lovely piece of machinery

Thanks in advance
Would be eagerly waiting
Sahil
don_carmaster is offline   Reply With Quote