Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 14th April 2015, 22:00   #46
Default Re: Maruti Dzire Zdi Initial Ownership review - 39500 KM Update

Originally Posted by humyum View Post
BTW, since at 40 thousand kilometers you have changed only one strut, do you find only side of the car taking more of a dip during hard braking because your one strut is new while the other is old and would have sagged a bit.

Ideally, you should have changed both of them, but see if you find any handling issues or excessive one side pulling issues during hard braking.
Yes, I checked that first thing when I got into the car. I had changed the struts in pair for my earlier car (Indica). However, this time around I didn't notice any dip. The handling seems alright.

Now I am looking at the tyre change - mostly planning it near the monsoon season.
Adi_k is offline   Reply With Quote