Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 14th April 2015, 22:00   #46
BHPian

Default Re: Maruti Dzire Zdi Initial Ownership review - 39500 KM Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by humyum View Post
BTW, since at 40 thousand kilometers you have changed only one strut, do you find only side of the car taking more of a dip during hard braking because your one strut is new while the other is old and would have sagged a bit.

Ideally, you should have changed both of them, but see if you find any handling issues or excessive one side pulling issues during hard braking.
Yes, I checked that first thing when I got into the car. I had changed the struts in pair for my earlier car (Indica). However, this time around I didn't notice any dip. The handling seems alright.

Now I am looking at the tyre change - mostly planning it near the monsoon season.
Adi_k is offline   Reply With Quote