Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 11th April 2012, 15:25   #16
BHPian

Default Re: My 2nd Ford is home, White beauty Figo

Great pics, looking super hot. Just one question - any reason why you didnt go for the RED interior, or is that not available anymore?
s4ch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th April 2012, 18:04   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashishgandhi_00 View Post
Hi Supertinu,

can u help clarify the following:
- how much did the car cost you - OTR?

~5.92 lacs ex showroom and ~7.15 lacs OTR in Bangalore

- are the alloy wheels company fitted? the Ford India site says that even the titanium variant does not come with alloys

Alloys are standard OE on titanium variants now

- does the music system have USB - i read somewhere in your post. again, the Ford site talks only abt Aux-in. EDIT - sorry, i re-checked the site, it does mention abt USB
- how does the bluetooth feature work - any issues?

USB works fine with upto 8GB sticks, havnt tried more. BT is perfect so far. NO issues with phone conversations or music streaming.
most of the answers are in my post, but i know its tough to find in the long write up. So find them in bold above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post

@Supertinu---congrats for the new hatch. IMO it is the best diesel hatch today.

My views match with yours on the cars you'd evaluated, except the Ritz,which I still cannot stand for its derriere.
Thanks Vnabhi, couldn't agree more, definitely best diesel hatch. I am not surprised about views for Ritz, for some reason I like the exteriors .

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiren959 View Post
Welcome supertinu to the Figo club, you will enjoy it for sre. I have completed more than 32500km in my figo TDCi in less tahn two years. I am having no complain so far except the poor qaulity paint job and some tyre wear.(could be of my driving style)
Thanks Hiren, looking forward to similar happy experience with car

Quote:
Originally Posted by s4ch View Post
Great pics, looking super hot. Just one question - any reason why you didnt go for the RED interior, or is that not available anymore?
Thanks S4ch. From what the dealer told, the Coral color (thats what Ford calls the red one) has been discontinued due to less acceptance. Personally I am a fan of all black interiors anyways and wouldnt have chosen Coral.
supertinu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th April 2012, 20:10   #18
BHPian

Beautiful pics! Many congratulations on the new Figo!. Once you are bitten by Ford's steering and dynamics, you tend to lean towards Ford.
Good that the newer Figo Titaniums are coming with alloys and USB as standard. Alloys were sorely missed on the older titaniums. Prettu neat design too.
Deep Blue is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11th April 2012, 21:07   #19
BHPian

Congrats Supertinu from another Figo owner ! I thought the Titanium would not be very popular given Indians' penchant for buying lowest cost, but it seems to be changing as I see more Zxis , Emotions and Titaniums on the roads !
Ricci is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2012, 10:31   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep Blue View Post
Beautiful pics! Many congratulations on the new Figo!. Once you are bitten by Ford's steering and dynamics, you tend to lean towards Ford.
Good that the newer Figo Titaniums are coming with alloys and USB as standard. Alloys were sorely missed on the older titaniums. Prettu neat design too.
Thanks Deep Blue. You are right about the neat alloy design. There are subtle design elements to it than being just a plain 7 spoke design. Earlier Ford OE designs have been rather average in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricci View Post
Congrats Supertinu from another Figo owner ! I thought the Titanium would not be very popular given Indians' penchant for buying lowest cost, but it seems to be changing as I see more Zxis , Emotions and Titaniums on the roads !
Thanks Ricci. Yes slowly Indian audience is realizing the importance of ABS+airbags and thanks to manufacturers for offering these variants in all segments. Its a just a matter of time when a feature like ABS will be as standard as AC in a car. Financing options also helps promote since the price increase is more affordable with an EMI.
supertinu is offline   Reply With Quote