Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 22nd March 2015, 23:07   #31

Originally Posted by benzinblut View Post
For the Swift the Cabin filter does not come as standard but can be fitted at the a.s.s.
Costs 350 for the filter and 100 odd as labor

But what's that got to do with lease plan?

Thanks for confirming that Cabin filter is not a part of standard fitment. Lease plan car that I have had once the filter which was removed last servicing.

Originally Posted by Guneet View Post
Hi Saurabh

Came across your thread today. Regarding bluetooth, there is a plug n play device available at maruti showrooms which connects to the headunit of Zdi version. You get the call through front speakers with music getting paused automatically. Costs around 3000 rs. I have it in my 2013 swift. Works beautifully.

Thanks Guneet good to know now there are more options available. It's actually a standard requirements these days to have possibility to connect via Bluetooth. How does the device look like?
saurabhdadhichi is offline   Reply With Quote