Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 8th August 2017, 10:19   #331
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: Nissan Sunny Diesel Review : The Family's new workhorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by mentalmaxout View Post
I have got it serviced now twice, once at Sunil Shanbaug Garage and one at a local AC mechanic - However the problem stlll has not disappeared completely.
What is the exact problem? Take it back to Shanbagh. I got my air-con fixed from him the last time and it's working flawlessly.

Quote:
Also I have noticed since past 2-3 fuel top ups, the car mileage has dropped drastically by close to 30%
That's quite a drastic drop. However, instead of range, measure your exact FE in the tankful-to-tankful method. Check exact kmpl.

If there is indeed a drop, it could be due to a variety of reasons; hopefully, something as simple as a bad air filter or low tyre pressure.
GTO is offline   Reply With Quote