Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 8th August 2017, 10:19   #331
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: Nissan Sunny Diesel Review : The Family's new workhorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by mentalmaxout View Post
I have got it serviced now twice, once at Sunil Shanbaug Garage and one at a local AC mechanic - However the problem stlll has not disappeared completely.
What is the exact problem? Take it back to Shanbagh. I got my air-con fixed from him the last time and it's working flawlessly.

Quote:
Also I have noticed since past 2-3 fuel top ups, the car mileage has dropped drastically by close to 30%
That's quite a drastic drop. However, instead of range, measure your exact FE in the tankful-to-tankful method. Check exact kmpl.

If there is indeed a drop, it could be due to a variety of reasons; hopefully, something as simple as a bad air filter or low tyre pressure.
GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th October 2017, 13:52   #332
GTO
Team-BHP Support

My poor Sunny had gone swimming in the Mumbai floods. Sharing the 1st estimate (still have to check & bargain) so one gets an idea of the kind of work to be done after a car is parked in a flood.

Bill.xlsx

GTO is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18th October 2017, 14:13   #333
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
My poor Sunny had gone swimming in the Mumbai floods. Sharing the 1st estimate (still have to check & bargain) so one gets an idea of the kind of work to be done after a car is parked in a flood.
I can see a Bolt (petrol?) parked ahead of the Sunny. I believe it also belongs to someone known to you. If possible can you share the kind of damage that car suffered and the expenses for the same? It could give us some idea of a sedan vs. hatchback or diesel vs. petrol or, some other insights.
ashis89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th October 2017, 15:08   #334
BHPian

Hi @GTO sir,
Thankfully the Sunny didn't suffer from any major damage due to the flood. The bill seems okay to me and I can foresee there's some scope of negotiation in the estimate. Keep us updated on this front.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashis89 View Post
I can see a Bolt (petrol?) parked ahead of the Sunny. I believe it also belongs to someone known to you. If possible can you share the kind of damage that car suffered and the expenses for the same? It could give us some idea of a sedan vs. hatchback or diesel vs. petrol or, some other insights.
If I remember correctly, the Bolt belongs to the brother of @GTO. @GTO sir please correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited by Varun_HexaGuy : 18th October 2017 at 15:14. Reason: Adding a point :)
Varun_HexaGuy is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2017, 09:34   #335
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashis89 View Post
I can see a Bolt (petrol?) parked ahead of the Sunny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varun_HexaGuy View Post
If I remember correctly, the Bolt belongs to the brother of @GTO.
Yes, belongs to my best friend. Bolt needed nothing more than a good cleanup. Because it was parked all the way inside, it suffered the least.
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote