Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 16th March 2015, 19:19   #61
BHPian

Default Re: Stig gets Brio'ed! Red Honda Brio SMT (O)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adityasiera View Post
28681 KM Update.

I opened the bonnet to check the air filter and the fluids, as I was noticing a lag in acceleration. Found the filter to be clogged with dirt (as expected). A quick drive to the dealer, to get a Over the counter spare part. 15 minutes later, filter installed.

Charges INR 472 for the filter, INR 27 for installing the filter.

Next service due in 30k kms.

Overall FE has been hovering around 14.3 (tankful to tankful) after installing the Yoko 185/60R14s.

thanks..

Hi Aditya. I too own a Brio with the same red clothes. Though I have the vx AT variant. I haven't changed the tyres since I got the car but planning to do so around the 20k mark. Hows your overall experience of the Yoko's ? You mentioned the grip has improved which is understandable. Hows the road noise on various types of road ? And is there any change in fuel efficiency? And will they be able to last for 20k kms ? Thanks in advance and wish you lots of happy miles
Rollingwheels26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th March 2015, 19:23   #62
BHPian

Default Re: Stig gets Brio'ed! Red Honda Brio SMT (O)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollingwheels26 View Post
Hi Aditya. I too own a Brio with the same red clothes. Though I have the vx AT variant. I haven't changed the tyres since I got the car but planning to do so around the 20k mark. Hows your overall experience of the Yoko's ? You mentioned the grip has improved which is understandable. Hows the road noise on various types of road ? And is there any change in fuel efficiency? And will they be able to last for 20k kms ? Thanks in advance and wish you lots of happy miles
Road noise has reduced considerably. My daily commute involves Tar roads, Cement expressway, and some dirt roads.

I have put in around 4K kms on them till now. I do keep the Tyre pressure at manufacturer recommended levels 29F/26R.

FE has stayed almost the same (.1 kmpl drop). I expect them to last about 2.5-3 years, irrespective of mileage.
adityasiera is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote