Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 23rd August 2012, 15:02   #16
BHPian

Default Re: Life and all that Jazz : My Rallye Red Honda Jazz X

Finally got the X-kit fitted on my car today . It does make a world of difference in the front view of the car. I will post the pics shortly.

As an aside, the SA tells me that my payment for X-kit (made two months earlier when receiving the car) was short by Rs 23 . I told him that I have no intention of paying this as its been 2 months since I have had my car and they really should have told me earlier. He agreed without any protest . It really isn't about the amount of money but rather the laxity of these guys in telling me couple of months later.
Peregrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd August 2012, 15:20   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post
Finally got the X-kit fitted on my car today . It does make a world of difference in the front view of the car. I will post the pics shortly.

As an aside, the SA tells me that my payment for X-kit (made two months earlier when receiving the car) was short by Rs 23 . I told him that I have no intention of paying this as its been 2 months since I have had my car and they really should have told me earlier. He agreed without any protest . It really isn't about the amount of money but rather the laxity of these guys in telling me couple of months later.

Lucky you! Me still waiting. Dealer said end of this month and well Honda website was as expected -- no Response . Atleast he agreed to refund if he still cant get it for me!

Last edited by shadows123 : 23rd August 2012 at 15:47.
shadows123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2012, 08:57   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine

Hey peregrine,

Great shade there. Car looks wonderful in red.

I am really eager to have a look at the jazz with the X-kit. Please do post some pictures.

Regards,
Abhi

Last edited by naut : 24th August 2012 at 08:59.
naut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2012, 13:29   #19
BHPian

Congratulations on your Jazz Peregrine, Jazz in Red does look stunning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows123 View Post
Lucky you! Me still waiting. Dealer said end of this month and well Honda website was as expected -- no Response . Atleast he agreed to refund if he still cant get it for me!
Hey Shadows123 do not opt for refund as you will be getting only around 8K, while the kit is worth 18K. Even though they tell that they have received only 11K for accessories (X-kit etc) you would have actually paid more in terms of buying a top end model. I suggest wait it out which is worth than taking refund.

Regards
Ekz
Jazzper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th October 2012, 15:53   #20
BHPian

Hello Peregrine,

Its quite some time now and no updates from your side! Also please post the pictures after the installation of Standard kit as it looks really awesome with the kit.

Last edited by db0009 : 11th October 2012 at 15:55.
db0009 is offline   Reply With Quote