Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 23rd August 2012, 11:17   #16
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Bombay
Posts: 1,007
Thanked: 229 Times
Default Re: My Shadowfax - 2012 Honda Jazz Ownership Review

I did have a couple of rattles from the glove box and front left door. They have been sorted out and car is completely rattle free. In fact the MASS could never get the rattles out of my swift.

I also feel that the X body kit is worth it. It gives it a completely different look and since there are not too many X's one's car stands out. Plus they give you back the old front grill to keep as a spare.
sandeep108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd August 2012, 11:27   #17
BHPian
 
Jazzper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 67
Thanked: 23 Times
Default Re: My Shadowfax - 2012 Honda Jazz Ownership Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows123 View Post
I got Jazz from Magnum@ Kanakpura road only..and there was absolutely zero freebies on offer except for the ganesha's idol which they give and the bag of chocolates! The dealers were almost crying when you ask for freebies infact
I bought my car from Magnum honda as well, how was your buying experience, waiting period etc..

Today I noticed few things while driving, kept a close eye on the Distance to Empty reading from two days, I feel this reading falls very quickly once it has gone below 200KMs.

Yesterday:
Starting DTE: 200KMs
Actual KMs driven: 30KMs
Ending DTE: 155KMs
DTE got reduced by 45KMs when the car was driven only 30KMs.

Today:
Starting DTE: 155KMs
Actual KMs driven: 17KMs
Ending DTE: 131KMs
DTE got reduced by 24KMs when the car was driven only 17KMs, why is this improper phenomenon? Can anybody explain?

Also in the gear shifts, I tried shifting gears like shadows123 had indicated and i felt he is right about what he mentioned. But it was a bit hard of a task for me since i am not used to using 3rd gear much, dont like 3rd gear. Below are my shifting habbits (block shift from 2nd to 4th)
0 - 20KMPH - 1st Gear
20 - 50KMPH - 2nd Gear
50 - 70 KMPH - 4th Gear
70above - 5th Gear
This is because i like engine response in 2nd gear so i push it bit further in that gear itself and switch to 4th directly and you can easily hover around in 4th even if the speed falls 10 or 20Ks down without much of problem if you are not in a hurry to accelerate back quickly.

Well irrespective of all this one thing i noticed today is: doesnt matter which gear you are in and which gear you want to shift to, if you bring the gear to neutral and give a little pause (just a fraction of a second) and shift back to the gear of your choice then there is no hold up or stiffness experienced. (hope i am making sense)

Gotta give details of the price of the car and few expenses all in the evening, now back to work.

Thanks
Ekz
Jazzper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd August 2012, 14:08   #18
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 245
Thanked: 76 Times
Default Re: My Shadowfax - 2012 Honda Jazz Ownership Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzper View Post
I bought my car from Magnum honda as well, how was your buying experience, waiting period etc..

Today I noticed few things while driving, kept a close eye on the Distance to Empty reading from two days, I feel this reading falls very quickly once it has gone below 200KMs.

Yesterday:
Starting DTE: 200KMs
Actual KMs driven: 30KMs
Ending DTE: 155KMs
DTE got reduced by 45KMs when the car was driven only 30KMs.

Today:
Starting DTE: 155KMs
Actual KMs driven: 17KMs
Ending DTE: 131KMs
DTE got reduced by 24KMs when the car was driven only 17KMs, why is this improper phenomenon? Can anybody explain?

Also in the gear shifts, I tried shifting gears like shadows123 had indicated and i felt he is right about what he mentioned. But it was a bit hard of a task for me since i am not used to using 3rd gear much, dont like 3rd gear. Below are my shifting habbits (block shift from 2nd to 4th)
0 - 20KMPH - 1st Gear
20 - 50KMPH - 2nd Gear
50 - 70 KMPH - 4th Gear
70above - 5th Gear
This is because i like engine response in 2nd gear so i push it bit further in that gear itself and switch to 4th directly and you can easily hover around in 4th even if the speed falls 10 or 20Ks down without much of problem if you are not in a hurry to accelerate back quickly.

Well irrespective of all this one thing i noticed today is: doesnt matter which gear you are in and which gear you want to shift to, if you bring the gear to neutral and give a little pause (just a fraction of a second) and shift back to the gear of your choice then there is no hold up or stiffness experienced. (hope i am making sense)

Gotta give details of the price of the car and few expenses all in the evening, now back to work.

Thanks
Ekz
The buying experience @ Magnum was fantastic except for the obvious disappointment in the lack of freebies/discount part plus their obvious flaunting of discounts when it comes to Brio/City..But overall it was fine. The staff were very knowledgable, gave all the time to decide and didnt try any pressure tactic like Skoda did (saying price increase in 2 days sir, book asap etc)before i dropped buying Fabia or Nissan( No TD sir, the TD car has gone for ad film shooting, you can book meanwhile) . The delivery time was my choosing as they had plenty of inventory during June(Got delivery in a week because RTO people rejected the rental agreement proof and they wanted some legitimate proof. If this happened in a day i would've got it in 3 days!)

and well glad to be of help regarding the gear shift ! My shifting patterns wrt Jazz are

0 - 10KMPH - 1st Gear
10 - 25KMPH - 2nd Gear
25-35 - 3rd gear
35- 40(or45) KMPH - 4th Gear
45 and above - 5th Gear

I found the vehicle most responsive in this shifting pattern especially in 3,4th and 5th gear and also when downshifting, this is the pattern where Jazz gearshifts smoothly. Jazz bursts into life once you cross the 40kmph mark, till then you feel like you're flogging a dead body lol. and ya, 3rd and 4th are pretty good in Jazz as it wont stop even if your speed drops to 10,20!
shadows123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd August 2012, 16:37   #19
BHPian
 
gjiyap1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Chennai
Posts: 80
Thanked: 36 Times
Default Re: My Shadowfax - 2012 Honda Jazz Ownership Review

Congratulations Jazzper & thanks for posting a review.

I have been a lazydog spent almost 3 months with my jazz and have not put up a ownership report here. Though, i took the snap (interior/exterior) with full enthusiasm on Day 2 of purchase. Poor me - got with many things - including driving my hatch - across nook & corner of chennai !.

Have not experienced any problems in mine. My music volume is 3 (if am alone) @4 or 5 (if wifey joins). And believe me - the drive is heaven, especially when you listen Hindi Classics - kishore kumar / Mohd Rafi (or) Carnatic - Maharajapuram santhanam / Sudha Raghunathan.

Reg tyre - am still cursing myself for picking up Goodyear - for some reason - am not able to convince myself with these tyres. Thanks - now with your reference, i will push for change soon. [From GY 175/65 to Michelin P LC195/60 - definetly looks promising !]

Btw, did any one attempted to validate the Average FE figures with the actual numbers. Am sure, there will be a difference - is it marginal or more is the question !. [After my 200 km trip to thiruthani, my FE improved from 12.2 to 12.4]

Reg gear shift - yes, i do the something similar. When approachign a signal, after a km or 2 drive, bring gear from 4 to neutral - after a pause - move to 2 and as you near halt - move to 1. And no fuss in whole thing. But i get this problem of changing to 1 in the morning drive is bit stiff. But works fine in the evening. Not sure of the problem - reported to the service folks - during 2nd service - but nothing changed !.

Again - congratulations. Enjoy your drive.

Cheers,
Jay.
gjiyap1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd August 2012, 17:34   #20
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ahmedabad
Posts: 60
Thanked: 28 Times
Default Re: My Shadowfax - 2012 Honda Jazz Ownership Review

Congratulations Jazzper on owning (one of the) finest hatchback available today. During Feb-March 2012 when I was searching for my first car, Jazz availability was a headache. The SA at Landmark Honda frankly told me that the company considers Jazz as a "very low profit margin" model and hence it is not promoted aggressively. I quizzed him multiple times for Jazz deliveries and he told me it is anywhere between 4 to 6 months. Finally I settled for Brio, not that I am complaining. Whoever is owning Jazz is lucky and those who are aspiring to own one, please don't change your choice unless you want a diesel car.

Here are some of my observations from my Brio ownership as compared to your Jazz:
1. Gear shift: First and second gears are a bit weird, especially the second. On starting first thing in the morning, both gears are bit clumsy to engage. After few Km the first gear smooths out and after that whenever I need to use first gear it is much easier, but the second gear is still notchy. I would like to mention that the TD car that the SA brought to my home for my family's review had about 7K Km on it and gear shift was superbly smooth, so maybe we need to drive out for at least 3-4K Km before the gears are slick.

2. Rattles: Absolutely none after 4 months and 750 Km. Your car seems to be a rare case for a Honda to rattle.

3. AC: Cooling is adequate, though I am hesitant to label it as chilling, but the AC definitely saps the power and I have to revv harder to push the car forward.

Although our market is maturing slowly, a hot hatch is a distant possibility. Jazz needs 1.5 engine with an auto option, a Polo GTi and Golf are also most welcome, but then how many people will buy a million rupee hatchback? Few, and the companies obviously give higher priority to their bank accounts, hence we have nothing to do but keep dreaming
PranavDesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd August 2012, 18:51   #21
Senior - BHPian
 
selfdrive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Pune
Posts: 2,700
Thanked: 2,119 Times
Default Re: My Shadowfax - 2012 Honda Jazz Ownership Review

Congratulations Jazzper on your choice and wish you many safe miles.

I would have preferred an auto tranny and the 1.5 mill, but the 1.2 is not that bad as long as you learn to keep those revs up till 40 and on climbs. Good on the pocket too!

No offence meant, but the yellow sticker doesnt suit the white background (my subjective opinion), why dont you try another from the tbhp set? I hope you didnt give the tbhp sticker to the person whom you sold the Verna to!
selfdrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd August 2012, 19:25   #22
IRS
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 22
Thanked: 3 Times
Default Re: My Shadowfax - 2012 Honda Jazz Ownership Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzper View Post
Yesterday:
Starting DTE: 200KMs
Actual KMs driven: 30KMs
Ending DTE: 155KMs
DTE got reduced by 45KMs when the car was driven only 30KMs.

Today:
Starting DTE: 155KMs
Actual KMs driven: 17KMs
Ending DTE: 131KMs
DTE got reduced by 24KMs when the car was driven only 17KMs, why is this improper phenomenon? Can anybody explain?
Well all I can say from my experience is the computer calculates the DTE value on the basis of fuel in tank and average fuel efficiency. I think this average FE is stored and hence when you turn the ignition to 'ON' it shows a DTE on the basis of the stored FE.

Now in the next stint of driving, if there is traffic or if one is driving 'hard', the fuel consumption goes up (FE goes down) and the decrease in DTE would be more than what has actually been traveled. Obviously, the computer cannot take into consideration the external factors such as traffic, hard driving etc before hand.

In fact if you run in the highway with a constant speed of around say 60 kmph in the 5th gear (in other words constant FE), the decrease in DTE is more inline with the distance actually traveled. In some cases the decrease might actually even be LESS than what you have actually traveled!

Please note here that DTE should never be taken as the replacement for the fuel meter. It is a guideline and should be used just like that.
IRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd August 2012, 19:30   #23
BHPian
 
Peregrine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 57
Thanked: 16 Times
Default Re: My Shadowfax - 2012 Honda Jazz Ownership Review

Hey Jazzper, congratulations and it is great to see the Jazz X membership growing. Of late I am seeing increased interest in Jazz again and probably better late than never for this brilliant car.

I must say white looks real classy on Jazz. In my opinion, Rallye Red is all naughty and sassy and Taffeta White is all elegance and grace . Strictly my opinion !!
Peregrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd August 2012, 20:54   #24
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Navi Mumbai
Posts: 297
Thanked: 229 Times
Default Re: My Shadowfax - 2012 Honda Jazz Ownership Review

Congrats on owning the best hatchback in the country. Hopefully someday I will own one too. Been in love with it for just too long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzper View Post
Few things I have spent on for this car:
First one is the tyres upgrade, car came with Goodyear GT3s and I had called Nikhil from Tyre professionals even before taking delivery in order to upgrade. Nikhil promptly gave me a choice of MRF ZLO 195/60/R15 (Lesser price) and Michelin Primacy LC 195/60/R15 (wee bit costly) to my bad I asked him to put on the ZLOs and I made a mistake. Soon later that day I realized that there is some humming noise at the speed range of 40KMPH speed and a lot of resistance to the drive, called up Nikhil and showed him the problem. He said that this could be since the tyres are new and would reduce once I have driven few hundred KMs. Later the same month we had been to Chitoor and drive was good except for the humming noise at 40Ks and was highly irritating. Soon after I returned got in touch with Nikhil and he had one of the MRF engineers look into my problem, After few trial run for few days, balancing and rebalancing, the engineer (a pretty humble guy, we have become good friends) told that the problem is due to the Balancing of the tyres during manufacture and 3 of the four tyres require almost 80 to 100 gms of counter balancing weight which is inturn making the tyre to wobble and cause the humming noise. By now the tyre had run almost thousand KMs, but due to his reputation with the MRF manager Nikhil was able to replace the tyres (all four of them even though one was good) free of cost, and this time I did not want to make any further mistake asked him to put the Primacy LC tyres and I would pay the additional money and Nikhil obliged. This was one of a kind experience for me, I had learnt a lot about tyres, tyre balancing, rotation etc and also almost all of the Tyre professionals staff became good interms with me, especially Zameer, Sunil, Lokesh etc who are really amazing at the work they do. This Zameer guy is so professional that he is able to tell whether the tyre is balanced or not just by looking at the wheel rotate! Well coming back to Michelin tyres, they are amazing I suggest that everyone who owns a Honda should switch to Michelin tyres. No significant noise even at speed of 140-150KMPH and the drive is so smooth. Also there is an increase in the mileage, I used to get a mileage of around 12KMPL with MRF tyres but with Michelin I get 13KMPL.
You could/should have bargained for Michelin tyres from Honda itself. When my friend bought the Jazz Select sometime last year, the Michelin tyres in the showroom was one of the things that had attracted him to the car the most. We categorically told the SR that the deal is on only if it comes with Michelins

Last edited by miharbe : 23rd August 2012 at 20:55.
miharbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd August 2012, 21:01   #25
BHPian
 
Jazzper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 67
Thanked: 23 Times
Smile Re: My Shadowfax - 2012 Honda Jazz Ownership Review

Thank you all for your responses, I have to say i am overwhelmed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows123 View Post
0 - 10KMPH - 1st Gear
10 - 25KMPH - 2nd Gear
25-35 - 3rd gear
35- 40(or45) KMPH - 4th Gear
45 and above - 5th Gear
With gear shifts like that i am sure you will not be crossing 2000rpm mark, which should yeild you good fuel efficiency, but why is that you are also getting less?! I drive crazy sometimes reaching upto rpm of 5000 and all and considering that i think mine is doing pretty well in tems of mileage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjiyap1 View Post
Reg tyre - am still cursing myself for picking up Goodyear - for some reason - am not able to convince myself with these tyres. Thanks - now with your reference, i will push for change soon. [From GY 175/65 to Michelin P LC195/60 - definetly looks promising !]
Yes do change to Primacy LC you will definitely feel better and also it increases fuel efficiency, my car is the practical example for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive View Post
I hope you didnt give the tbhp sticker to the person whom you sold the Verna to!
Nope, stickers were not for sale at all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRS View Post
Well all I can say from my experience is the computer calculates the DTE value on the basis of fuel in tank and average fuel efficiency. I think this average FE is stored and hence when you turn the ignition to 'ON' it shows a DTE on the basis of the stored FE.

Now in the next stint of driving, if there is traffic or if one is driving 'hard', the fuel consumption goes up (FE goes down) and the decrease in DTE would be more than what has actually been traveled. Obviously, the computer cannot take into consideration the external factors such as traffic, hard driving etc before hand.

In fact if you run in the highway with a constant speed of around say 60 kmph in the 5th gear (in other words constant FE), the decrease in DTE is more inline with the distance actually traveled. In some cases the decrease might actually even be LESS than what you have actually traveled!

Please note here that DTE should never be taken as the replacement for the fuel meter. It is a guideline and should be used just like that.
Thank you, even i felt sometimes that DTE is based upon Fuel remaining and the fuel efficiency at that point of time. This conclusion was because i have seen this DTE increase than what it was showing before when i was driving on highway with pretty good mileage.

Now as of the expenses please wait till morning, i promise to do it first thing in the morning. Now its a good drive back home in the rain which i dont want to miss.

Cheers
Ekz
Jazzper is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2012, 09:55   #26
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 245
Thanked: 76 Times
Default Re: My Shadowfax - 2012 Honda Jazz Ownership Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzper View Post
Thank you all for your responses, I have to say i am overwhelmed.



With gear shifts like that i am sure you will not be crossing 2000rpm mark, which should yeild you good fuel efficiency, but why is that you are also getting less?! I drive crazy sometimes reaching upto rpm of 5000 and all and considering that i think mine is doing pretty well in tems of mileage.
I am not sure yet. Could also be because my wife's learning driving right now in the car. I am guessing its because car has been driven only 2500kms so far!! might change during 2nd service i am hoping.In slow moving traffic with A/C on(for roughly 50pc of the time) or on bad roads where all i drive is on 2nd gear it gives the mileage i quoted. but other than that in free traffic(within city) where i can go for atleast 40-**, it gives around 14-15kmpl and on highways it gave me 19.5kmpl during a stretch(and 15kmpl overall because of the traffic in Mysore-Bangalore stretch on Sundays) during the one trip i did to Madikeri. And i am not sure if keeping the car idle till weekends has any impact on mileage due to the cold engine and all!!

btw did you get the X-kit so far?Mine has been postponed on and on again!
shadows123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2012, 11:23   #27
BHPian
 
blackbeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 275
Thanked: 75 Times
Default Re: My Shadowfax - 2012 Honda Jazz Ownership Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzper View Post
Why Jazz when you have a Verna? Well that question bugs me sometimes but it was the right move. Even though I had a diesel sedan my commuting was hardly 500 to 600 KMs in a month and once in every 6 months I used to get a service bill of 6000 to 7000 rupees and during the last service I had to spend almost 22000 rupees since I had to change the clutch assembly
600kms or the failure of clutch is no reason to change the car. clutch failure is common in diesels and all the more in verna.Infact that should make you continue the car with new clutch. 6k for the service which includes filters which is once an year, else it should be ~3k. Your reason to part with it should be the city driving you do. petrol is all you needed there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzper View Post
PS: For those who does not know what Shadowfax means, It's a white horse featured in Lord of the Rings trilogy and is considered as Lord of all Horses. Well I consider Jazz to be Lord of all hatchbacks in India so the name. (Just my opinion).
Agreed ! Jazz is the best premium hatch in the market. space and drive is amazing. Congratulations
blackbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2012, 11:41   #28
BHPian
 
bharatbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 374
Thanked: 108 Times
Default Re: My Shadowfax - 2012 Honda Jazz Ownership Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzper View Post
Nikhil promptly gave me a choice of MRF ZLO 195/60/R15 (Lesser price) and Michelin Primacy LC 195/60/R15 (wee bit costly)
Congrats on the white beauty, I have a city in the same color .
I plan to upgrade my tires to Michelin Primacy LC 195/60/R15 coming week.

I want to know:

Cost of Michelin Primacy LC 195/60/R15?
How would you rate the stability and traction of your new tires?

How much did they buy back your old tires for?
How much will I get for my unused Michelin XM1 175/65 R15?

Thanks,
Bharat
bharatbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2012, 13:18   #29
BHPian
 
Jazzper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 67
Thanked: 23 Times
Post On-Road price and expense details in Page-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by miharbe View Post
You could/should have bargained for Michelin tyres from Honda itself. When my friend bought the Jazz Select sometime last year, the Michelin tyres in the showroom was one of the things that had attracted him to the car the most. We categorically told the SR that the deal is on only if it comes with Michelins
I did ask for car with michelin tyres but din't force him, if i had forced them i do not think that i would have got my car in just one month because then whichever car i used to see all came with either Goodyear tyres or MRF ones. Anyways i would have always upgraded to 195 ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows123 View Post
btw did you get the X-kit so far?Mine has been postponed on and on again!
I got my x-kit exactly after 3months, but i have not yet installed them on my car not sure if i will do, so have kept it packed as is till now. As per that accessories guy 'Mouli' they did start receiving a lot of kits during the begining of this month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bharatbs View Post
I plan to upgrade my tires to Michelin Primacy LC 195/60/R15 coming week.

I want to know:

Cost of Michelin Primacy LC 195/60/R15?
How would you rate the stability and traction of your new tires?

How much did they buy back your old tires for?
How much will I get for my unused Michelin XM1 175/65 R15?
Micheling tyres are pretty awesome when it comes to ride quality, noise level and also good balance both during dry and wet conditions. I got to experience the best of michelins yesterday when i was driving at pretty high speeds even though it was pouring and roads filled with water. For price details check below.

Now coming to the cost of buying and owning details (Except for petrol prices, please excuse)

On-Road Price of Car - 784504.00 Rupees
Ex-showroom - 637947
Insurance - 19320
Registration and Service - 106637
Ext Warranty & 4yrs RSA - 9600
Accessories - 11000

Tyres Upgrade from GoodYear GT3 175/65/R15 (right out of showroom) to Michelin Primacy LC 195/60/R15 - 13800.00 Rupees after buying back the GT3s for a price of around 2100 i guess. (One should get better price for Michelin energy tyres when compare to GT3, please contact Nikhil for any details regarding tyres)

3M under body coat with 5yr warranty and also bought one piece of car wash cloth(some 150 bucks) - 3700.00 Rupees

Black and Decker portable Vacuum cleaner - 1800 Rs
Stainless steel Handle covers - 750 Rs
Mirror Insert (adjustable convex mirrors) - 350 Rs
2 different sets of LED Parking Lamps - 500 Rs
Hybrid lamp for boot - 200 Rs
EK9 JDM decal - 350 Rs
DYI faux carbon fibre look vinyl(12x48") - 250 Rs

First service was free, 0 expense. What i got was a complete body wash and interior cleaning (Engine bay was not at all touched). and polishing every here and there, nothing else.

Well thats pretty much it, what i have spent so far for my Shadowfax. other than these there is always petrol expense, I regularly fill Normal-Unleaded petrol from SHELL outlet near Lalbagh and usually consume around 3000Rs petrol a month i guess. Overall driven 2300KMs and guess the average fuel efficiency till now stands at 13KMPL

Thanks
Ekz
Jazzper is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2012, 18:33   #30
BHPian
 
Thilak29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: KL 14 / KA 05
Posts: 384
Thanked: 345 Times
Default Re: On-Road price and expense details in Page-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzper View Post

On-Road Price of Car - 784504.00 Rupees
Ex-showroom - 637947
Insurance - 19320
Registration and Service - 106637
Ext Warranty & 4yrs RSA - 9600
Accessories - 11000
I wonder why Honda is not offering free insurance and RSA/Ext. Warranty for Jazz when it does the same to boost Brio sales?!
Thilak29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My white shadowfax arrives: Volkswagen Vento TDI HL ownership review evilshantanu Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 151 28th August 2015 17:28
Got Jazz'd! - Tafeta White Honda Jazz JRD Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 32 25th November 2010 17:14
Honda to raise car prices, and Jazz launch soon. EDIT : Jazz spotted testing on pg.14 GeekSrik The Indian Car Scene 463 9th March 2010 11:17
HONDA JAZZ Specs : Sometimes, we have to pay to be (jazz)y in our country sidindica The Indian Car Scene 507 10th June 2009 15:32


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 09:42.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks