Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 24th November 2016, 14:52   #466
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary123 View Post
Hi Saurabh

It's Injectors.

Regards

Gary
If they are injectors then it means there are petrol injectors as what I can understand from your post is that you are getting Cng kit installed in your civic. If so then there is no reason to worry as with the kit new injectors are installed which are used for CNG. Considering post conversion you will hardly be driving on petrol then you can live with it rather than spending that amount.
saurabhkum is online now   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25th November 2016, 21:28   #467

Default Re: Frankmehta's Practical Workhorse: Honda Civic AT CNG. EDIT: Sold!

Sorry Saurabh - it's ignition coil. The four which go into the black box.
Arunji has offered to source it as below -
1. Hitachi Ignition Coils at 3000 Rs each, x 4 = 12000 approximate [difficult to get though]
2. Denso - 4500 each - 18K total damage.

I have reached out to a pal who is helping me source it online, and I have placed the order on AliExpress. Lets see when it lands at my door but the price is dirt cheap compared to what Solitaire Borivali had to offer - 28K for 4 units of ignition coil !!
gary123 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28th November 2016, 13:16   #468
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary123 View Post
Sorry Saurabh - it's ignition coil. The four which go into the black box.
Arunji has offered to source it as below -
1. Hitachi Ignition Coils at 3000 Rs each, x 4 = 12000 approximate [difficult to get though]
2. Denso - 4500 each - 18K total damage.

I have reached out to a pal who is helping me source it online, and I have placed the order on AliExpress. Lets see when it lands at my door but the price is dirt cheap compared to what Solitaire Borivali had to offer - 28K for 4 units of ignition coil !!
OK. Keep us posted on the cost and the difference you felt after that. Can you share the link of aliexpress as the same might be useful for others.
saurabhkum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2016, 09:44   #469

Default Re: Frankmehta's Practical Workhorse: Honda Civic AT CNG. EDIT: Sold!

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Igni...608.0.0.5SEIBN

Do note the price indicated on website is incorrect - it is per piece and not per lot.

Regards

Gary
gary123 is offline   Reply With Quote