Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 16th January 2014, 17:03   #31
Default Re: My First Diesel car - Mahindra XUV 5OO - Power unleashed

Originally Posted by n_aditya View Post
Apart from minor niggles, the XUV is a gem to drive. I was pleasantly surprised the way it held it's line when I was driving it on the BIC (link (Torque Day - Driving the Mahindra XUV 5OO on the Buddh International Circuit)). With sedan like handling and oodles of power, this is a driver's car.
Couldn't agree more. In layman's language, you feel like you're driving a sedan while driving XUV. The power even in 5th & 6th gear to pick up from lower speed is awesome.

Originally Posted by superbhikari View Post
I did not buy the foot-steps and strongly advise not to buy anything through this site. They will take your money and would not ship the product for more than a month. They do not return your money but instead gives their store credit coupon. Also, may provide cheap unreliable sub standard products. Check reviews of this site online and you will know.
We bought an after-market Ajanta foot-step from Ajanta's distributor. It was some Rs. 5000 as against Rs. 13000 quoted by the Mahindra dealer.
TheIndian is offline   Reply With Quote