Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Closed Thread

Old 27th February 2013, 09:31   #76
BHPian

Default Re: Yet another Skoda Yeti

Yesterday evening I drove my Yeti for the last time. With heavy heart I had to let it go. It wasn't just a car for me. It had become a part of me, also my second home. I hope it gives the same pleasure to the new owner as much as it gave me. Anil - I know you will be reading this - Good Luck.
Old 27th February 2013, 09:48   #77
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fi.robin View Post
Yesterday evening I drove my Yeti for the last time. With heavy heart I had to let it go. It wasn't just a car for me. It had become a part of me, also my second home. I hope it gives the same pleasure to the new owner as much as it gave me. Anil - I know you will be reading this - Good Luck.
Oh wow, that was fast! Why did you let go the Yeti?
Old 10th March 2013, 15:59   #78
BHPian

Default Re: Yet another Skoda Yeti

Quote:
Originally Posted by vb-san View Post
Oh wow, that was fast! Why did you let go the Yeti?
I am relocating abroad for long term. I hadn't seen it coming 5 months ago. I had great travel plans for the Yeti. I will have to restart once I come back.
fi.robin is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread