Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 2nd December 2012, 13:23   #16
BHPian

Default Re: Maruti WagonR Lxi - Selection, Purchase and Review

Went through the post and appreciate meticulous attention for the decision making. Being tall, any reason why RITZ was not considered? Is it because of slight budget overshoot or any other shortcomings in your view?
srikanthns is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2012, 11:47   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by srikanthns View Post
Went through the post and appreciate meticulous attention for the decision making. Being tall, any reason why RITZ was not considered? Is it because of slight budget overshoot or any other shortcomings in your view?
Thank You .
Yes, Ritz is definitely a good spacious car for tall people but was outside my budget.
thinkanddrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2012, 13:30   #18
BHPian

That is a very well compiled piece Thinkanddrive. Your attention to detail, meticulous research and organization are remarkable.

Also I want to take a moment to appreciate your taking delivery on the 13th of a month despite all advice/warnings to the contrary from friends/family. I like to believe that there is no such thing as bad days. All days are good and anytime is a good time huh. As it is, we have limited time on our hands. Why condemn/disapprove it forcibly or especially because others say so right

Congrats on your acquisition of a very practical car that is the WagonR and drive safe.

Last edited by Omtoatom : 7th December 2012 at 13:32.
Omtoatom is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2012, 14:14   #19
BHPian

Very well researched and well crafted report. Congratulation on your Wagon-R.

Its a very practicable and apt car regular city drives. Enjoy your drive and always buckle up.
arup.misra is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2012, 16:33   #20
BHPian

Nicely laid out ownership report. Attention to details is commendable.
Congrats and drive safe.
Shiv_1984 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2012, 21:01   #21

Smile Re: Maruti WagonR Lxi - Selection, Purchase and Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omtoatom View Post
That is a very well compiled piece Thinkanddrive. Your attention to detail, meticulous research and organization are remarkable.

Also I want to take a moment to appreciate your taking delivery on the 13th of a month despite all advice/warnings to the contrary from friends/family. I like to believe that there is no such thing as bad days. All days are good and anytime is a good time huh. As it is, we have limited time on our hands. Why condemn/disapprove it forcibly or especially because others say so right

Congrats on your acquisition of a very practical car that is the WagonR and drive safe.
It makes me glad when I encounter ppl such as yourself. Yes, instead of believing in stuff if all of us increase our knowledge and think rationally the problems we face would be solved very quickly. I fully agree with your point . A day becomes a good day by our good actions not because of some number we attach.
thinkanddrive is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote