Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 12th June 2013, 20:32   #46
BHPian

Default Re: My "New" Used Baleno VXI

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnanimousdude View Post
My RPM issue is almost perfect now but not Gone after i cleaned my IAC Valve. this is born with baleno so i dont think this can be elminated unless you change your IAC valve to suzuki's new one or Get it cleaned from a reputed mechanic.
I agree on that. No mechanic is completely knowledgeable in most of my encounters. I was recommended to Ignite in ECR and now yours is also a great option as my Baleno also needs some suspension refurbishment. Have PM'ed you.
petrolhead_chn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th June 2013, 20:19   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolhead_chn View Post
I agree on that. No mechanic is completely knowledgeable in most of my encounters. I was recommended to Ignite in ECR and now yours is also a great option as my Baleno also needs some suspension refurbishment. Have PM'ed you.
Replied to your PM. The owner is a Maruthi trained mechanic turned Owner and he also has a Maruthi trained Mech with him. So i believe things will be fine IMHO.
magnanimousdude is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15th June 2013, 07:47   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnanimousdude View Post
Replied to your PM. The owner is a Maruthi trained mechanic turned Owner and he also has a Maruthi trained Mech with him. So i believe things will be fine IMHO.
I sure wish I find a place to nurture my Baleno. Thanks again.
petrolhead_chn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th December 2014, 18:20   #49
BHPian

Hey mag, I saw in one of your earlier messages that you live in Perambur. Are you still staying there or by any chance have you shifted to Pallikaranai? Reason being, I have seen a nice silver Baleno with the TBHP sticker at the center of the boot lid and TN-07 regn. near where I stay in Pallikaranai. Looks very similar to the photo you posted of your chariot in the first post!

I have a 2006 Baleno and love her though she has got her own quirks and niggles.
marsbhp is offline   Reply With Quote