Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 18th April 2013, 15:22   #1

Default My Maruti Alto 800 LXI - Initial Ownership Report

Maruti Alto 800 LXI

Before I start I have to confess I am not a technical person and all of my knowledge of under-the-hood has come from Team-BHP and Wikipedia. This is my first post so I hope I do justice to the forum. Please excuse if you do not find too many technical analysis and market jargon thrown in.

LIKE:

- It's a Maruti so will have better resale value
- Compact car yet more than enough space for a family of three
- Very powerful headlights (better than my previous Indica Xeta & pre-owned Manza)
- Good suspension and tides over minor potholes (again better than my previous Indica)
- Scooped up shape of seats proves beneficial for the occasional back seat traveller
- An aesthetically better body for the proven F8D engine

DISLIKE

- Its almost fully plastic body
- Uncomfortable seats for long journeys
- The top end model comes without a music system
- Suspension at its best only when car is fully loaded with passengers and luggage. Else it is wobbly.
- Speeding over 100KMS/HR takes the Alto 800 out of its comfort zone. The engine noise and steering beg you to spare their life.
- Once the driver’s seat is pulled fully back you will find it hard to reach the gear when in 1'st, 3'rd & 5'th slot.
- If you start the AC then you have zapped a lot of energy from the F8D already.
- Bad pickup hence not the best vehicle for overtaking on highways.

THE ALTERNATIVES I CONSIDERED AND FINAL DECISION

Even at the cost of getting lynched or barred from Team-BHP I have to reveal the methodology I used to finally decide on purchasing the Alto 800.

Just bear with me for two extra paragraphs to explain the background on what lead me to buy the Alto800 without a test drive, without even sitting inside it in the showroom model, without reading online reviews or seeking personal feedback.

On August 2008 I purchased my first ever car - Tata Indica Xeta GLS in Mumbai. It was petrol plus LGP. My daily commute was 70KMS total and I thought LPG was a logical option. However over the next three years I realized that even if the car runs on LPG it will keep consuming a little bit of petrol as well. And I am not talking just while starting the car - my Indica kept sipping petrol in small quantities throughout. According to my calculation, for every one liter of LPG about 100ml of petrol was being consumed. In my last year of ownership I stopped using LPG totally. The car since late 2010 had become a regular visitor to the service centre with which I had become frustrated.

In 2011 I shifted back home to Nagpur and decided to buy a sedan. Due to budget constraints I settled for a pre-owned 2010 Tata Manza Quadrajet diesel (48,000 KMS) for Rs 4.75 lakh from Tata's inhouse preowned dealership. The clutch was hard & the dealer told me I will have to bear the repair expenses. In hindsight I can call myself a moron that I agreed to his suspicious terms and made the payment through bank finance. The next two months introduced me to a never ending pain in my left ankle. I changed the clutch assembly, I checked for oil leakages (since it was a hydraullic clutch) etc but problem remained. Having spent almost Rs 25,000 extra I dumped the car within two months and found a buyer instantly for Rs 4 lakh. Now let me take you back on track and thanks for the patience.

BUYING A NEW CAR

With just two-wheelers in the house remaining, the search for a car started in November 2012. My wife was adamant on two conditions, (a) no pre-owned vehicle and (b) auto transmission due to the clutch issues in Manza. This is when I discovered Team-BHP through Google and scoured the pages.

Team-BHP’s forums and my budget left me with two options -

(i) Maruti A-Star AT (Rs 5.10 lakh OTR after Rs 20,000 discount)

(ii) Hyundai i-10 AT (Rs 6.05 lakh OTR after Rs 15,000 discount)

Team-BHP members had raised concerns over fuel efficiency of i-10, so that factor and the cheaper price tag found me sitting at the Maruti dealer's office (Seva Automotive, Amravati Road).. With no AT version available for test drive I had no option to book blind. But having driven AT cars in Canada for almost five years (2000-05) I had no issues. I paid a nominal Rs 5,000 as the booking amount and was informed that the waiting was around 45 days (just after Christmas), which was okay with me.

THE CHANGE IN DECISION. FROM A-STAR AT TO ALTO 800

About two weeks later I was on a day long official trip when my wife called saying my one year-old daughter was running high fever. Since I was due back only by late night I asked her to immediately take her to the hospital. The next 15 mins were traumatic for me as without a car at home my wife had problems in ferrying her. Nagpur has just one call-a-cab service which too is unreliable. Since we live in an independent house the advantage of sending your society's guard for an autorickshaw was also not there. Thankfully our busy doctor answered my phone and advised to give a paracetamol syrup which he had asked us earlier to always keep at home (thankfully we did).

BUYING A CAR AS A PARENT, RATHER THAN MOTORIST

Her fever subsided in one hour and all was well. I decided then and there that I needed a car ASAP. I called up the dealer and asked "Which car can you deliver tomorrow morning?". With AT totally ruled out I decided to settle for the new Alto 800 as it was in stock and was cheaper than the manual A-Star. I was told by the sales rep that its clutch is super light, which was my concern with the manual cars. I told him to immediately get it ready and that I will make the payments the next day. So I not only bought a manual but also ended up in the smallest car possible after riding Indica and Manza (reverse progression). But then parenthood, makes you do crazy things.

DELIVERY PROCESS:

With a pre-approved car loan (for the A-Star) and my own contribution ready, I landed up the very next day at Sewa Automobiles and completed the formalities. On December 3, 2012 (exactly five days after the payment) I got my granite grey coloured car's delivery. Coming from owning two Tata cars the customer service level was heavenly. I was treated if I had come to take delivery of a Rs 25 lakh car! A salesperson explained all the features and explained the function of the reverse parking camera which I got installed extra. Got five liters of fuel free (something which I believe is being done by every auto dealer) and off I was.

COSTS:

LXI ex-showroom (Nagpur city).............................Rs 307,728

Insurance......................................... .................Rs 12,616

RTO............................................... ...................Rs 28,600
Service charges........................................... .......Rs 4,500
Extended warranty.......................................... ....Rs 2,691
Accessories....................................... ................Rs 26,549
Labour charges........................................... ........Rs 1,300
Discount.......................................... ................ Rs "ha-ha-says-Maruti"
Free.............................................. ...................Door visors

TOTAL............................................. ................Rs 383,974

EXTERIOR STYLING AND DESIGN

The colour granite grey really looks awesome and being in metallic the lusture is prominent. The petal shaped headlights work for me as I personally think they "throw" more light. The grille is a bit more aggressive looking which I am happy with as the old Alto & defunct M800 were too subdued for me. For some reason in India all small cars have a soft baby face type looks but thankfully Hyundai Eon and Maruti Alto 800 have changed that. Small cars can be aggressive too, give them a chance!!

Tyres, as described in a Team-BHP post are 'puny' but I can't go for an upgrade as it won't fit in the spare wheel cavity. Body is mostly plastic but can't really complain as I was after all buying one of the cheapest car available from the Maruti stable. Surprisingly the left rear view mirror is not available even in LXI model and worst is that they did not have it at Seva Automobiles either! Even during my first servicing, on January 4'th, I was unable to get hold of it. The sales guy told me that there is a "shortage" and advised me off-the-record to get it installed from an outside vendor. On April 17’th I finally got one installed for Rs 1,250/- from an outside vendor.

INTERIOR DESIGN AND QUALITY

I have problems getting inside the car with my knee always hitting the dashboard regardless of the fact that the driver seat is pushed fully backwards. My wife is 5.6 FT tall and she pulls up the seat a bit further and makes it a point to leave it exactly there (grrrrr...). So when I enter my knee and the dashboard once again slug it out. Chairs are very thin and thigh support is non-existent. Even if I sit upright 25% of my thigh will be in mid-air. MY BIGGEST GRIPE is that the gear handle is too far out once you push the driver's chair fully back. To recall the gear from 1'st, 3'rd and 5'th I have no choice but to bend slightly. Colours are okay and the grey interiors are not a dirt magnet. I love the extra space to put bottles, coins (so useful when tipping the air guy at petrol pumps) and even the baby milk bottle. It is amazing that Maruti has been able to find these extra slots in the same space where no one thought it existed.

CITY DRIVING

I have driven a total of 2,650 KMS as of April 18, of which 1100 KMS approximately are in city. Nagpur does not have the bumper to bumper traffic of Mumbai but we find braking happens a lot due to utterly undisciplined drivers. You never know which college kid will jump right in front of you in his mobike or which crazy autorickshaw driver will break the signal and zoom past you. Brakes have treated us well and were responsive even during sudden braking in city. The clutch is smooth and gear shifts perfectly slot in place. We both are safe drivers and our city speed never crosses 50 KMS/HR. Car is driven by me only on weekends in city while my wife (who's not working now as my baby's too young) uses it for errands once or twice on weekdays. Her driving range is hardly 4 KMS and mine just 15 KMS. In this scenario we found the Alto 800 to be the perfect vehicle. Its small size and smaller turning radius is good for the small bylanes of the busy vegetable market that my wife frequents.

HIGHWAY DRIVING

This is alien territory to the Alto 800 and I have driven twice to my in-laws' who reside about 300 KMS from Nagpur. The first trip in January saw the Alto 800 fully loaded as we were carrying my daugther's crib (dismantled) along with other luggage. We had the backseat folded down to create the extra space. This highway drive consists of around 50KM of single lane road and the remaining is a beautiful four-laned toll highway that reminds me of driving in Canada. The car behaved itself till 100KMS/HR speed after which it almost begged me to stop harassing it, so now I keep a 90KMS/HR speed on highways. It does get noisy inside the vehicle and many times my wife keeps saying "Is the window not properly closed?"

I returned from my second trip to the in-laws’ on April 16 and this time my car was not loaded at all. Just one big suitcase and three small airbags which contained my baby's stuff. The car felt too light on the highways at the 100KMS/HR mark and threatned me to slow down or else it will just float off to the other side of the road. Since I cover the distance in four hours the journey does not seem too tiring and overbearing but I suspect that longer drivers may leave you with a lot of "sore" things.

OVERALL BUILT AND FINISH
It is not confidence inspiring when it comes to safety and this is something I realized after purchasing the car. My wife said she felt very safe with the baby in Manza but now I cannot afford another car change so soon. Most of the car is of plastic hence I dread the day someone dashes into me. I have taken zero depreciation insurance which should cover the plastic damage costs for me. The doors close with a normal push as opposed to the force which my Indica's doors required. The gaps between panels are too prominent. The car has not witnessed a full fledge monsoon yet so not sure if some problems may arise there. Inside too the use of plastic is on an excessive level. I would rate it pretty low for the Overall build quality and fit & finish criteria.

INTERIOR SPACE AND COMFORT
Much smaller than Indica but slightly better than the old 800. I drove the 800 over a decade ago but a relative of mine still owns one, and after a spin in my car he was convinced that there was more legroom and "bahut zyada headroom" (lot of headroom). Space and comfort for city driving is excellent and even for 300KMS drive I had nothing to complain about.

FUEL EFFICIENCY: CITY AND HIGHWAY DRIVING

While I drive in the right gears and switch off at traffic signals, my wife is just the opposite. So with this mixed styled driving so far I have got an average of 18KMS/LTR which I calculate through a mileage app on my android phone (works on the full tank-to-full tank method. We both always keep the AC on. The average of 18 has been calcluated by the android app on 2,650 KMS driven so far with total six fillups. I never do partial fillups in any of my vehicles.

Mileage on highways - 21KMS/LTR

Mileage in city - 16KMS/LTR

ENGINE PERFORMANCE

Since the engine is the same old top performer I have nothing more to add. My relative (who owns the 800) said the Alto 800 engine has probably been retuned for better performance at lower revs. The airconditioner is an antidote to this engine's performance and sucks out its life completely. In city driving you won't notice it as our speed is slow anyway, but on highways it kills the joy of driving. Overtaking is impossible with AC on. With AC however the engine looses most of its power and while climbing steep inclines I am forced to shut it off for the extra boost - and this I am talking with the AC on just at level 1.

GEARSHIT / TRANSMISSION QUALITY

Clutch is smooth and engages nicely with perfect gear slotting. In fact after my bad experience with Manza's clutch I needed an automatic. But my urgency coupled with Alto 800's super light clutch made me choose it over others.

HANDLING, ON-ROAD BEHAVIOUR

Corners are fun for the driver just because the car is small and gives you a feeling of driving an arcade game car, but on technical aspect is looses points. I always get a feeling that at speeds over 50KMS/HR this car needs more room for turning else it will topple over. I don’t want to test it as it has not inspired that level of confidence in me. Power steering is a sham as my Indica & even Manza’s steering was much lighter than this. Maruti salesperson said being a small car the “refinement” in power steering won’t be up to Manza levels. Can’t reiterate it enough that this car does not ‘stick’ to the road unless you lob a few hundred kilos of luggage in it.

QUALITY OF AFTER-SALES SERVICE

Again heavenly compared to Tata. There was so much follow up from Maruti after I purchased the car that I finally got irritated. In fact on delivery day I was asked fill in a feedback form, and going by my previous Tata experience I thought it was just an eye-wash. So while I gave them top marks for everything just to change my ticking pattern I rated them low on dealership location and facilities (my bad, shouldn’t have done that). Three days later my salesperson called and apologized for inconvieience caused in their office. Same day after he, along with a supervisor, came to my office to “resolve” the issue. I felt so embarrassed that I could not even tell them that I was just fooling around. Next day got a call from the dealership again to verify if the salesperson and supervisor had actually visited me or not and whether I was happy with their explanations. Wow! Seriously, I thought I had just booked a BMW and not a plastic Alto 800.

My first free servicing was in first week of January and I did not have any problems with that as well. They guys picked up the car from home and dropped it back on the said time, service was totally flawless.

SUMMARY

It is a great small car for city driving and I personally recommend it for those who are on a budget. Fuel efficiency is amazing and comfort is better than Indica and best choice for a first car. Avoid this if you are six foot tall and above, if you value high comfort and highway safety over fuel efficiency. Lastly, think of the Alto 800 as an above average Ranji trophy player. It won’t , trust me, just won’t make it in the big league. So keep your expectations on the practical side and you will enjoy this lovely car.

Here are some pics for reference and highlighting the points I was trying to make.

I am 5 Ft 11" and once my seat is pulled back fully I really have to reach out for the 1,3 and 5 gears. See how my elbow has locked out fully and in city driving it is a big problem. It may appear in the pic that I have inclined my seat too further back but that is the only option I get. The seat level locks only in that inclined position or further back.
My Maruti Alto 800 LXI - Initial Ownership Report-seat-incline-gear.jpg

Tyres are really small.
My Maruti Alto 800 LXI - Initial Ownership Report-puny-tyres.jpg

There was no mobile charger as standard hence asked the dealer to get it installed. The 12V socket cost me Rs 311 but take a look at its placement. It is right below the wiper stick and a problem when charging your phone.
My Maruti Alto 800 LXI - Initial Ownership Report-12v-socket.jpg

Last edited by GTO : 22nd April 2013 at 16:37. Reason: Removing excessive space between paragraphs. Thanks
keshiba is offline   (6) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22nd April 2013, 16:39   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: My Maruti Alto 800 LXI - Initial Ownership Report

Thread moved from the Assembly Line (The "Assembly Line" Forum section) to the Initial Ownership Section. Thanks for sharing!
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22nd April 2013, 17:05   #3
BHPian

Congrats for buying the best seller from Maruti! Wish you a happy and inexpensive ownership. Alto has been doing 25,000 units a month consistently since many months/years. Gray and red are the two colours in which the Alto 800 looks the best!

How does it fare compared to the older [F8D] version in terms of engine performance, space, mileage, drivability and comfort?
vikred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd April 2013, 18:21   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikred View Post
Congrats for buying the best seller from Maruti! Wish you a happy and inexpensive ownership. Alto has been doing 25,000 units a month consistently since many months/years. Gray and red are the two colours in which the Alto 800 looks the best!

How does it fare compared to the older [F8D] version in terms of engine performance, space, mileage, drivability and comfort?

Hi Vikred,

I have not driven an M800 for over a decade, but my relative owns one. He rode my Alto 800 and said that this new baby is better in all aspects.
keshiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd April 2013, 18:54   #5
BHPian

Congrats for the buying the small but popular 800.
Why did you say its mostly plastic all around? if its true, its a huge safety issue. How can you move around in plastic made car?
Shiv_1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd April 2013, 19:25   #6
BHPian

Congrats on the buy! I don't think that this car will trouble you like the Manza had. Maruti's are known for their reliability while Tata's end to age very prematurely. Wish you a happy ownership and parenthood!
Cheers!
Batfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2013, 09:02   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiv_1984 View Post
Congrats for the buying the small but popular 800.
Why did you say its mostly plastic all around? if its true, its a huge safety issue. How can you move around in plastic made car?
Hi Shiv_1984,
The car's body has plastic all over & that is why zero depreciation warranty is promoted by MSIL. Under it the plastic (fibre) parts are also covered. The good side of having plastic around is that very minor dashes don't result in dents, the plastic slightly bends on impact and springs back into place. I experienced it when my side bumper panel dashed into the in-laws' car while pulling into the garage. Mind you, the keyword is "very minor dash".

Now your query about safety. Well yes it is a concern, and in my thread I accepted that the methodology used in choosing this car was totally wrong. I am now looking for a second car around Diwali and have put the query up in Team-BHP forum, for which quite a few suggestions have come up. The last one year saw me making horrible car buying decisions. But now I have found Team-BHP and am doing ample research before choosing my next one. This car is mostly used for grocery shopping within 4KM raidus and in bylanes where high speed driving is not possible. Hence there is no danger of a major crash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batfreak View Post
Congrats on the buy! I don't think that this car will trouble you like the Manza had. Maruti's are known for their reliability while Tata's end to age very prematurely. Wish you a happy ownership and parenthood!
Cheers!
Hi Batfreak,
Yes the Tata cars really troubled us. Manza (apart from the clutch) was an amazing sedan and we loved it. But now even my wife says that she doesn't want to see another Tata in our garage.

Last edited by benbsb29 : 23rd April 2013 at 16:23. Reason: Merging back-to-back posts. Plz use the Edit button if posting within 30 mins of previous post.
Old 23rd April 2013, 12:20   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by keshiba View Post
Maruti Alto 800 LXI
Congratulations on A800! Have a many happy miles ahead!
This is TBHP's first ownership report for A800
zalaps is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2013, 20:43   #9
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I am now looking for a second car around Diwali and have put the query up in Team-BHP forum, for which quite a few suggestions have come up. The last one year saw me making horrible car buying decisions. But now I have found Team-BHP and am doing ample research before choosing my next one. This car is mostly used for grocery shopping within 4KM raidus and in bylanes where high speed driving is not possible. Hence there is no danger of a major crash.
Hey keshiba must say one of the most sincere and frank effort of describing your new car listing its plusses and minusses clearly.

The Alto800 will surely be a trouble free and frugal car for a long time to come and IMO could be in your garage forever as the second car (grocery shopping etc) and you could add another car as your primary ride.

Then your options and choices open up a whole lot more be it in the hatch segment or higher segment. Though this decision would come up later some personal favourites are as follows-

Hatch - Ritz: Superb all rounder, tall boy, ergonomically spot on for tall riders, with diesel option too and yes a Maruti, hassle free as ever

Sedan - Amaze: Great package from Honda, great petrol and diesel engines, full sized boot, roomy interiors and great quality

Others in consideration can be Figo, Dzire, Sail, Eon

Till then have a good time with your new 800 and safe driving!

Last edited by girishglg : 23rd April 2013 at 20:44.
girishglg is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2013, 21:23   #10
BHPian

Hello Keshiba,
Congrats on your Alto 800 !
Quote:
Now your query about safety. Well yes it is a concern, and in my thread I accepted that the methodology used in choosing this car was totally wrong. I am now looking for a second car around Diwali and have put the query up in Team-BHP forum, for which quite a few suggestions have come up. The last one year saw me making horrible car buying decisions. But now I have found Team-BHP and am doing ample research before choosing my next one. This car is mostly used for grocery shopping within 4KM raidus and in bylanes where high speed driving is not possible. Hence there is no danger of a major crash.
Don't think that you have made a wrong decision. Alto 800 is always worth the money you have spend . My daily drive is a M800 ( bought in 2012 as a replacement to my ageing Alto LX). It is really scary after you travel in cars which are having greater built quality ,especially when you are beside those bullyish transport buses. But in B2B traffic we can avoid most of the major collisions if we practice safe driving. Regarding highways I would say it is unsafe. My only advice for you while you choose your new ride is buy a car with ABS and Airbags(both driver and passenger).

Drive Safe

Last edited by VishnuNarayanan : 23rd April 2013 at 21:25.
VishnuNarayanan is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24th April 2013, 02:45   #11
BANNED

Congratulations . I strongly believe that you cannot go wrong with a maruti at any price point. And for your requirements , I think this car fits the bill just fine. You could always upgrade to a bigger more feature rich car for your longer journeys but keeping this for the daily commute is a no brainer. Drive Safe.
bigron is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24th April 2013, 10:23   #12
Senior - BHPian

the problem with Maruti is that there are a lot of things to be urgently modified right upon purchasing, first there is the seat which are too stiff for comfort, there is hardly and cushioning or thigh support or neck support or lumbar support or anything else.

Now one doesn't notice this in short rides, but it does make a huge difference on longer drives and tight traffic conditions when these thin seats do take a toll.

Most importantly the altos and the rest are invariably undertyred, so as soon as purchasing that is another expense to be incurred if one is experience some comfort in ownership.

Thirdly invariably. any doodads like 12V charger socket, CD player are all missing from any economy Maruti product. Add all of these small things up, it just doesn't make sense to buy an alto or an 800 even for grocery shopping. Minimum one should be looking at is the Wagon-R or Estilo. I sincerely hope Maruti does away with the Alto and 800 models. But for in-city driving and getting past each and every obstacle with very little worry as to collateral damage, with a devil may care attitude, the 800 and alto are the best, it must be admitted.
lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th April 2013, 12:21   #13
BHPian

Congrats on the pocket rocket! Please post a few more pictures of the car for the rest of us to drool over.

Quote:
Hi Shiv_1984,
This car is mostly used for grocery shopping within 4KM raidus and in bylanes where high speed driving is not possible.
Unless you're carrying big rice bags, I don't see a reason why you would need a car for grocery shopping. At our house, < 1km is by walk, any work that falls under 5km radius is done by a cycle and a nice backpack to stuff purchases into. Anything that requires a pillion and I take out my motorcycle. The pillion can hold a lot of stuff in our jute bags. The car is taken out only when I travel farther than 12-15km with family or its raining outside or if I expect to carry something large or heavy. I save plenty on fuel and catch up on some much needed exercise following this technique.
hellmet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th April 2013, 15:54   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellmet View Post
Congrats on the pocket rocket! Please post a few more pictures of the car for the rest of us to drool over.

Unless you're carrying big rice bags, I don't see a reason why you would need a car for grocery shopping. At our house, < 1km is by walk, any work that falls under 5km radius is done by a cycle and a nice backpack to stuff purchases into. Anything that requires a pillion and I take out my motorcycle. The pillion can hold a lot of stuff in our jute bags. The car is taken out only when I travel farther than 12-15km with family or its raining outside or if I expect to carry something large or heavy. I save plenty on fuel and catch up on some much needed exercise following this technique.
Hi hellmet,

I do see your point but because of a small baby at home (and no baby sitter), my wife has to take our kid along always. We have a Scooty at home but I find it dangerous to carry a 1 year-old in that, at least given the fact that a car is available. My wife also takes it to Big Bazaar for monthly groceries and gets the bags put in the car. Back at home it is yours' truly who then carries it to the kitchen no matter how late I return. On weekends the car then takes us to restaurants or relatives'. Basically the Alto is doing a second car's job perfectly (even though the first is missing). In my thread I have given the reason why I chose the Alto.
Old 24th April 2013, 19:45   #15
BHPian

Agreed! I absolutely wouldn't want to carry a baby on a two wheeler on Indian roads. Sorry I mustn't have read your reason properly.

I hope you guys are using a proper seat for the baby. Also please don't push the Alto beyond 80kmph for safety reasons. Here's wishing you the best for your family and thousands of pleasant kilometers in your new car.

Keep postponing your 'first' car purchase and get yourself your 'dream auto tranny car'
hellmet is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote