Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 25th June 2014, 10:45   #31
BHPian

Default Re: Touching 1year - All free Services over @13.7K Kms

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeluM View Post
Congratulations on completing a year (almost)

What medical issues? Hope all is well.
Yes, under medication and in control. Thanks for the concern.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeluM View Post
Thanks for the review of the Xylo. There aren't many available, and yours is detailed and well written, with nice pictures as well.

Could you please share the cost of the Dash Cam? Where did you purchase it from? I find that a dash cam is increasingly becoming a necessity, especially with warranty, insurance, and police issues.
Thank you, the camera was brought from Singapore by my brother. I don't know the cost of it. This is one of the low cost one with bare minimum features.
RajeshK is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2014, 21:55   #32
BHPian

Default First Paid Service @ 17733km

Its time for the 4th Service and the first paid service. It clocked only 17733km and no issues so far. The first 3gears are little tight at times, this was the only major concern for me.

Apart from this, I thought of upgrading the headlamp to 90/100w setup. The M&M ASS is providing this and there is no issues with warranty then. But only issue is the premium rate. Here is the bill for reference.

Back to Diesel Power - Diamond White Mahindra Xylo H8 with ABS-xylopaidservice.jpg

In the meanwhile I took a short test drive of the new Xylo. The suspension setup is definitely improved and the gear slotting too. The interior also felt little better with a darker steering wheel. Since I took the drive in dark couldn't examine the interior properly.

I checked with Service Advisor about retrofitting the new H8 back bench in my old H8. Looks it is possible, but the cost is too much and better to go with an after market one (25+). I would have been done this if the price is around 10-12K
RajeshK is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16th May 2015, 13:15   #33
BHPian

Default Re: Back to Diesel Power - Diamond White Mahindra Xylo H8 with ABS

Not many drives are happening these days, only the city drives and occasional trip to my home town. As the service is due b'cose of service gap touching 6Months, I took it for service at 22614KM to Anant Cars.

The total amount was 7162/- including the oil changes, paid service, AC neutralizing treatment. Its found that the brake pad is almost getting over and a maximum of 3k it will run.

Vehicle is very smooth after the service and silent too.

As the car touching 2years, I have enrolled the extra Road Side Assistance option at Rs.1925/- This is just a precaution in case of any unfortunate incident. There was an initial delay in getting the RSA certificate, but it got sorted out without further delay after I shot an email to Customer care, Anant Cars CEO and Arif Rizwy in M&M. Though I had to escalate, Anant cars and M&M handled it so nicely that there are no further issues or delays. For me, the experiences with Anant cars were always very good and this was the only occasion where I had to do some escalation. Afterwards the Customer Relation Manager visited my home offered their regret on this and gifted some goodies to my kids. Anant Cars and M&M, you have one more happy customer now..!!!

Last edited by RajeshK : 16th May 2015 at 13:37.
RajeshK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2015, 22:33   #34
BHPian

Default Re: Back to Diesel Power - Diamond White Mahindra Xylo H8 with ABS

Hi Rajesh

Just checking in if you can please share the cost of 30k service and activities to be carried out during the same.
I do not have a Xylo yet, but I am buying a used one with odo approaching 30k mark. I will have to service the vehicle on my pocket and would like to understand the planned maintenance for 30k KM interval.
antorquetik is offline   Reply With Quote