Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12th November 2014, 17:53   #16
Senior - BHPian
 
Reinhard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Pune
Posts: 1,121
Thanked: 1,193 Times
Default re: Belleza Clara: The beautiful Fiat Linea T-Jet comes home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKis View Post
Here is a short video of her chasing a KTM 390 up the hill of Lavasa.
Hey nice clip. Was fun to watch the chase .
Congratulations on the car. Hope its doing well. So you started the thread in 2013 and finally came out of assembly line near the end of 2014? Was the poet in you busy in proof readings?

BTW, what are you referring to as "ABS" in the video clip? Or did I hear that wrong?

Last edited by Reinhard : 12th November 2014 at 18:05.
Reinhard is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13th November 2014, 22:08   #17
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 233
Thanked: 337 Times
Default Re: Belleza Clara: The beautiful Fiat Linea T-Jet comes home!

Awesome report buddy.

You got one hell of a beauty which will stand out in a crowd of tin can citys and vernas! Personally, I feel this one looks much better than the current facelifted version. Only if Fiat had bothered to update its interiors much earlier, it would have sold well.

Btw we share the same feelings about dear chitrangada..
trek is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20th November 2014, 00:08   #18
BHPian
 
JayKis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 197
Thanked: 347 Times
Default Re: Belleza Clara: The beautiful Fiat Linea T-Jet comes home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinhard View Post
Hey nice clip. Was fun to watch the chase .
Congratulations on the car. Hope its doing well. So you started the thread in 2013 and finally came out of assembly line near the end of 2014? Was the poet in you busy in proof readings?

BTW, what are you referring to as "ABS" in the video clip? Or did I hear that wrong?
Well it wasnt like that exactly. I got a little carried away writing and the mods put me in Jail for that. Didnt have a lawyer, took me a while to find the bail and here i am out of jail

The ABS thingie was a misunderstanding. I meant traction control but the car doesnot have that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trek View Post
Awesome report buddy.

You got one hell of a beauty which will stand out in a crowd of tin can citys and vernas! Personally, I feel this one looks much better than the current facelifted version. Only if Fiat had bothered to update its interiors much earlier, it would have sold well.

Btw we share the same feelings about dear chitrangada..
Nice to know that we share the same feelings on cars and actresses. Have been telling my wife that if we have a daughter, will name her Chitrangada . The response has always been "Yeah! Over my dead body!
JayKis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2014, 15:14   #19
BHPian
 
johy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Siliguri
Posts: 840
Thanked: 370 Times
Default Re: Belleza Clara: The beautiful Fiat Linea T-Jet comes home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKis View Post
Here is a video of Clara chasing a KTM up the hills of Lavasa.
Note: All was done in good spirit!

Jay, I simply enjoyed watching the video again and again (And which camera did you use?). And I love that part where he says "This guy is making us go slow, eh?" Followed by the evil laugh. Priceless.

Congratulations and do keep us updated. Thanks for sharing with all of us Petrolheads.

Last edited by johy : 29th November 2014 at 15:21.
johy is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2014, 23:07   #20
BHPian
 
JayKis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 197
Thanked: 347 Times
Default Re: Belleza Clara: The beautiful Fiat Linea T-Jet comes home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johy View Post
Jay, I simply enjoyed watching the video again and again (And which camera did you use?). And I love that part where he says "This guy is making us go slow, eh?" Followed by the evil laugh. Priceless.

Congratulations and do keep us updated. Thanks for sharing with all of us Petrolheads.
Thanks The camera was a go pro hero 2.
JayKis is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Dark Knight© comes home - Story of my Fiat Linea T-Jet Plus nishantgandhi Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 63 12th August 2014 22:10
Renaissance of my JET - White FIAT Linea T-Jet+ (27,000 Kms Up) Sathya_sc Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 225 4th August 2014 20:29
Fuelled FIRE into my (T)JET - The Fiat Linea T-Jet bnzjon Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 123 12th May 2013 00:16
Inizio della seconda storia d'amore con un italiano di belleza. La sua Fiat Linea! omar1310 Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 34 8th December 2009 11:47


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 19:18.

Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks